2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Yannik

:lol: The god of football only grants 1 wish.

Maybe if i write "Juve to win CL final", it might work but at this point I feel like the god of football is testing my patience and if I stay with my strategy he might reward me for once.

mikedm

We won't park the bus, 'cause we can't do that. Our team is builded up to approach the game in a offensive way. And i think it would be useless too, it's a Final, just one game, there's nothing to defense.

StarLord

Maybe if i write "Juve to win CL final", it might work but at this point I feel like the god of football is testing my patience and if I stay with my strategy he might reward me for once.

Too bad for Kolomoyski FC. :neymar:

Too bad the anti-Russia camp had to lose in the FIFA elections. :troll:

Maybe if you don't really, really want Barca to win on Saturday, it may so happen. :lucho:

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

You don't know what most of our fans have been through in the last 10 years.

Well, supporting your club/team in the bad moments (playing in Serie B for your case) is what makes you a real fan. If you support your club only in the good moments then you're nothing more than a gloryhunter.

I had the opportunity to talk with a lot of Juve fans and most of them were arrogant and under-estimating Barcelona, only talking about divers/cheaters/uefalona and all this bullshit. When I went to many juve forums to also read the general opinion , I find the same reactions ; arrogance and lack of respect towards FCB.
Not saying that you're all the same, because we also have a lot of disrespectful fans, but "what your fans have been through in the last 10 years" isn't an excuse.

I never liked your club nor Italian football in general (apart from AC Milan), I have a very bad image of Italy after what happened against France in 2006. However, I respect your club and your team, and will definitely congratulate you on Saturday if you deservedly win the game.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I had the opportunity to talk with a lot of Juve fans and most of them were arrogant and under-estimating Barcelona, only talking about divers/cheaters/uefalona and all this bullshit. When I went to many juve forums to also read the general opinion , I find the same reactions ; arrogance and lack of respect towards FCB.

Not saying that you're all the same, because we also have a lot of disrespectful fans, but "what your fans have been through in the last 10 years" isn't an excuse.

Honestly, we are the most respectful bunch of all.

On Juve's forum I lost count of how many "fuck neymar" "fuck busquets" "break messi's legs please" "cheatalona" "fuck barcelona" ... almost every post has an insult towards our team and/or our players, and I'm not exagerating.

Bayern was pretty much the same, with less fucks may be but same insults, arrogance and disrespect.

Doesn't matter though, we only answer on the pitch, and we'll get to laugh afterwards seing the meltdowns, I know I enjoyed reading Bayern fans's crying after we knocked them out, and I sure as hell won't miss my ritual after we beat Juve :)

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
3rd CL final of this generation (4th for some).
Pique, Mascherano, Dani, Busquets, Iniesta and Messi are still starters as they were in 2011 and I'm sure they'll know how to deal with pressure.
If Suárez and Neymar can keep their cool too we should be optimistic about the outcome.

Catalan Fan

3rd CL final of this generation (4th for some).
Pique, Mascherano, Dani, Busquets, Iniesta and Messi are still starters as they were in 2011 and I'm sure they'll know how to deal with pressure.
If Suárez and Neymar can keep their cool too we should be optimistic about the outcome.

Cautiously optimistic there Bojan, that's what am talking about.

I think we are slight favs to win, but taking nothing for granted.That said, if I were a Juve fan and had watched videos of us, I'd probably be worried.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Juve has nothing to lose and know how to defend but yes, I am optimistic. Guys like Pirlo and Buffon are icons of football and I have nothing but respect for Juve.

Glad we aren't behaving like some of their fans who are allowed to be insulting and rude over at their forums.

blaugrana1987

Dont see where you guys get this notion that Juve knows how to defend. Chiellini is solid CB, and Evra and Lichsteiner are solid fullbacks (nothing more) but there is nothing there that our attackers couldnt handle. Atletico has better defense and plays tougher IMO and they dont have Pirlo who is player less in defending part of the game.

We are taking this I have no doubt. Respect to Juve, but they said it themselves they still cant believe they are in final, and some od our guys have been in 4 finals already. They are big club, even though their fans are acting like they are supporting sunday league team and we are just bunch of gloryhunters, but they are going to get wrecked. Messi is rarely loosing finals unless he is in team that has Palacio and Higuain and plays against one of the best nation squads ever while being in iffy form. I expect us to unleash hell on them.

Home of Barca Fans