2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Catalan Fan

I expect a low scoring game. Both teams have been extremely good on defense this year. However, only one of these teams has MSN, who can't be stopped by any defense. Barca 1, Juventus 0. But I would not be surprised if Barca has to go to extra time and even penalty kicks to get the trophy.

The deciding factor could certainly be which team tires first, which should be a big advantage for Barca given how they tire defenses and how many really old players play for Juventus.

However, although Barca has the better team, it is possible that Juve is this year's team of destiny. The composure they have been showing, the discipline, the solid play at every position, could certainly permit them to win if it is their day.

:goodpost: Am hoping our front 3 run them ragged, as there's no way they have faced a better attack so far.

juvefannotfromtuz

Never read so much dissrespectable posts in my life as I have last few days on Juve forum. I geniunly believe Real Madrid fans have more respect for some of our players then these lot do.

As a a former Tuz Member I say taking them seriously is a mistake. They are bunch of trolls, a lot of inside jokes. They've been in that forum since 2004 (some of them later). So don't mind them.

About the match. Barca has the best attack Juve has best defense. Defense vs Attack. I'd be subjective to say have a better midfield but it's hard to compare. In terms of goals Juventus midfielders have scored more than Barca's midfielders but that doesn't say very much. In terms of tackles too (Juve is superior). Vidal and Pogba have scored more goals than Rakitic and Iniesta. These are just stats but I think Juve midfield is tougher than Barca. Barca has the ability to keep the ball for long long time.

One player cannot stop Messi. If one of our midfielders doesn't stop Messi, we would be dead. I hope Vidal plays on the left Pogba on the Right. So Vidal will be trying to stop Messi beforre he gets near the box, otherwise it would be too late.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
As a a former Tuz Member I say taking them seriously is a mistake. They are bunch of trolls, a lot of inside jokes. They've been in that forum since 2004 (some of them later). So don't mind them.

About the match. Barca has the best attack Juve has best defense. Defense vs Attack. I'd be subjective to say have a better midfield but it's hard to compare. In terms of goals Juventus midfielders have scored more than Barca's midfielders but that doesn't say very much. In terms of tackles too (Juve is superior). Vidal and Pogba have scored more goals than Rakitic and Iniesta. These are just stats but I think Juve midfield is tougher than Barca. Barca has the ability to keep the ball for long long time.

One player cannot stop Messi. If one of our midfielders doesn't stop Messi, we would be dead. I hope Vidal plays on the left Pogba on the Right. So Vidal will be trying to stop Messi beforre he gets near the box, otherwise it would be too late.

i noticed the juve fans outside of that dump are quite smart and know alot about football.

btw there is a place even worse than juventuz, it's called forza inter forums. i'm pretty sure their most legendary post that they think is the best post in that forum's history is when some wannabe tough guy recalled a story about smashing a juventus fan in the head with a bottle in a bar fight. they all liked it and took it seriously.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Welcome aboard mate :)

Funny you should bring that best defense argument, I've seen it thrown around a lot, kinda expected since we're playing an italian team, but it's also one of the arguments people have been using against us from the beginning of the season (barça's defense is shit) wrongly.

Just for fun, I went to whoscored and calculated how many goals each team conceded in all competition, and it gives this :

Juve conceeded 37 goals in all competitions.
Barça conceeded 36 goals in all competitions.

Given how we play in LaLiga (not getting into that argument though ^^), and faced psg, city and bayern in CL... I think it's only fair to say our defense is better or at least has nothing to envy to any other in top european leagues :)

It's not to attack you at all but this notion that our defense is shit has bothered me all season long, all fans of the opponents we've faced have belittled it, and it's totally unfunded.

JuveVSBar

ur former tuz nickname plz

JuveVSBar

Funny you should bring that best defense argument, I've seen it thrown around a lot, kinda expected since we're playing an italian team, but it's also one of the arguments people have been using against us from the beginning of the season (barça's defense is shit) wrongly.

Just for fun, I went to whoscored and calculated how many goals each team conceded in all competition, and it gives this :

Given how we play in LaLiga (not getting into that argument though ^^), and faced psg, city and bayern in CL... I think it's only fair to say our defense is better or at least has nothing to envy to any other in top european leagues :)

It's not to attack you at all but this notion that our defense is shit has bothered me all season long, it's totally unfunded.

TBH, in summary... both teams are very balanced until you get to the forward department. Theres where the equation breaks. Barca is way superior on that matter.

raskolnikov

In that scenario Messi starts dropping deeper to give them long ball passes over the top. Also Juve needs to be very careful with the cards early on. Vidal is a guy along with Chiellini and Lichtsteiner I have as main candidates to get send off on Saturday.

juvefannotfromtuz

It's not to attack you at all but this notion that our defense is shit has bothered me all season long, all fans of the opponents we've faced have belittled it, and it's totally unfunded.
Well I disagree that Barca's defense is shit, it's actually very good compare to last seasons. Regarding the goals conceded this season that's one way to look at it! Example last 4-5 Serie A matches Juve have played with reserve team, and we conceded about 6-7 goals. Stats don't tell the whole story. Vidal has scored more goals than Iniesta in last 2-3 seasons, does it mean Vidal is a better offensive midfielder, I wouldn't say. I say Juve has better defense even though conceded more goals due to the higher of chances created by other teams. Since Barca keeps possession up to 70%, this leaves opposition teams with less chances. Last fact I want to mention is Juve's defenders have been playing together for last 4 years (exclude EVRA).
ur former tuz nickname plz

LION :p

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
In that scenario Messi starts dropping deeper to give them long ball passes over the top. Also Juve needs to be very careful with the cards early on. Vidal is a guy along with Chiellini and Lichtsteiner I have as main candidates to get send off on Saturday.

I personally hope no one will get sent off so the game is not affected by that, but I sure as hell also hope they won't injure Messi or Neymar for the Copa America!

Well I disagree that Barca's defense is shit, it's actually very good compare to last seasons. Regarding the goals conceded this season that's one way to look at it! Example last 4-5 Serie A matches Juve have played with reserve team, and we conceded about 6-7 goals. Stats don't tell the whole story. Vidal has scored more goals than Iniesta in last 2-3 seasons, does it mean Vidal is a better offensive midfielder, I wouldn't say. I say Juve has better defense even though conceded more goals due to the higher of chances created by other teams. Since Barca keeps possession up to 70%, this leaves opposition teams with less chances. Last fact I want to mention is Juve's defenders have been playing together for last 4 years (exclude EVRA).

I'd say we're just as good as Juve in defense, may be less agressive, it'll go something like Alves up top attacking with Messi, Alba diving lol but Rakitic, WakaWaka and Jefecito will handle Morata & Tevez just fine :)

Last edited:

juvefannotfromtuz

Funny, I don't remember Vidal getting a red since he joined Juve. Exactly Juve should be careful with early yellow cards.

raskolnikov

Funny, I don't remember Vidal getting a red since he joined Juve. Exactly Juve should be careful with early yellow cards.
I dont watch Juve often so I could be very wrong but whenever see Vidal he seems agressive, kicking down players and ending attacks and plays. He's hard, usually good but can be late. He doesnt seem sneaky at it like Alonso for example either.
Yeah, early yc can be difficult for Juve in the long run.

dakt

Three more fucking dayzzz...will take Friday and Monday off from work in order to prepare for the game and either cry or celebrate. Predictions, Suarez and Rakitic will score for 2:1.

juvefannotfromtuz

Why are you guys so concerned about Pirlo playing the final?

Because he is a liability in defense. He makes silly passes and gives away possession. With Marchisio in front of defense we risk less, we play faster and we worry less. On the the other hand, Pirlo could make something out of nothing, a long pass, a through pass, a freekick, and his experience.

And I forgot, with Pirlo out we could have Pereyra instead of Vidal as AM, he is very good in counter attacks.

Tough decision for Allegri.

Pogboom

Why are you guys so concerned about Pirlo playing the final?

As a Juve fan I actually agree with you. Pirlo has become mistake prone but if he is on his day, he's lethal with his freekicks...
In short, he's a two-edged sword.

I would worry more about Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba. They're so physical, so strong, so talented but most importantly they bleed black and white. Respect to Barcelona (to me, the best team in the world atm) but no bianconero fears them!

Fino alla fine! Forza Juve!

Home of Barca Fans