2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

dakt

Counters and set pieces will be the key for Juve. I don't know if Juve should be compared to Atletico in terms of playing style...?

Richard.H

Because he is a liability in defense. He makes silly passes and gives away possession. With Marchisio in front of defense we risk less, we play faster and we worry less. On the the other hand, Pirlo could make something out of nothing, a long pass, a through pass, a freekick, and his experience.

And I forgot, with Pirlo out we could have Pereyra instead of Vidal as AM, he is very good in counter attacks.

Tough decision for Allegri.

I don't think Pirlo is the type of player to mess up in a final. He's a clutch player and I expect him to not give a lackluster performance like did vs RM.

Also, if you are expecting your mid to outmuscle the current Barca midfield, then you are in for a huge surprise. This mid is not the midget midfield of 2010-2011. It's more of a physical mid now that does it's best to help on defense.

Pogboom

Counters and set pieces will be the key for Juve. I don't know if Juve should be compared to Atletico in terms of playing style...?

In terms of style, you can say they're alike but in terms of quality, Juve's got the upper hand... The biggest similarities between Juve and Atletico is how organized both teams are.

JuveVSBar

I think we are better going forward and we have some interesting units in Pogba,Tevez, Morata and Pereyra.
If pinned down, yes i think Juve will adopt the athletico approach. It all will depend how dangerous Barcelona present themselves going forward.

As for Pirlo, he is just in not a good patch of form right now, and will most likely be played because he is Pirlo and thats it.

It took like 65 mins for him to get ingame in the madrid away leg for example...giving a lot of turn overs on the process until he got things right and bossed.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They play 4-3-1-2 when attacking and 4-4-2 when defending, judging from the semi final. So defensively they will be similar to atletico.

Btw is gunzo on their forum a Barcaforum member?

Last edited:

Vialli_92

I remember one of the Juve fans who joined here recently said that's what happened to him/her on that forum. I think it was [MENTION=19647]Vialli_92[/MENTION] , not sure though...

Ye the majority think Ronaldo is better on our forum.

Most of them dislike Messi quite a lot which I will never understand.

They are quite knowledgeable but they are blinded by the Ronaldo Messi debate though.

blaugrana1987

Ye the majority think Ronaldo is better on our forum.

Most of them dislike Messi quite a lot which I will never understand.

They are quite knowledgeable but they are blinded by the Ronaldo Messi debate though.
I thought that posting on juventuz forum majority used some kind of inner circle banter, but then quickly realized majority are stuck up, arrogant and downright rude and childish. Seems to be the case with Inter forum as well...

Richard.H

I thought that posting on juventuz forum majority used some kind of inner circle banter, but then quickly realized majority are stuck up, arrogant and downright rude and childish. Seems to be the case with Inter forum as well...

Don't even start with the Inter Forum. That forum is the location for all of the troll fans of this sport.

JuveVSBar

Come on, thats just mean.

On the Juventuz foprums there are some individuals obsessed with Ronaldo. But thats it.
Both are godly finishers, but Messi has more to his game than ronaldo.

Just dont get EMO over what u read there about this debate and youll be fine.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Come on, thats just mean.

On the Juventuz foprums there are some individuals obsessed with Ronaldo. But thats it.
Both are godly finishers, but Messi has more to his game than ronaldo.

Just dont get EMO over what u read there about this debate and youll be fine.

I'm sry mate but your forum is garbage.
I've read at least 3-4 posts in the last pages hoping for injuries, shuttered legs, neymar to finish his career in 6th!, all from different posters.
Your admins are trolls that allow that to happen, disgusting human behavior really.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Of course Juve fans love Ronaldo, he's harmless against them :lol:

Wait until sunday and the Messi hate there is gonna be through the roof :)

I know it has been posted already; but you only need to check 0:40 to see what a 17yrs old Messi did against the almighty italian defence..

[youtube]mYUqYtVilgA[/youtube]

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I wonder if we'll have one of those shitty forum wars? like when we played arsenal a few years back.

Catalan Fan

There may be some daft posts on the Juve forum, but we also have a few silly posts.

In the grand scheme of things it won't change the way either team plays on sat and after the result it will mean jack shit.I remain cautiously optimistic and can't wait for the game.

blaugrana1987

We have our fair share of daft posters, but I havent read anyone wishing broken legs, spines and career ending injuries. Ive read that in only last two pages of Juve forum.

Im not even talking about Messi/Ronaldo, could care less about it, Im talking about respect and being downright retarded with their behaveour.

Home of Barca Fans