2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

FC B

For me there is half an hour left till the day of the final starts ! woow :rockon:

Man, I still can't believe it fully, Barca in another CL final after four years. All that matters now is a win no matter how it is obtained !:barcascarf:

Last edited:

Catalan Fan

They ban all barca fans, regardless if they are trolling or srsly discussing and it's very easy to see why.
They will lose, 99% their team will lose tomorrow and the last thing they want is us going over there right after the match to make fun of them.

I got the same impression.I didn't troll on there but still got banned.I guess they are running scared.

I finish work tomorrow at 2pm, then it's home and prepare for the game.Pub for me, with a serious hangover either way, but if we win it will be worth it ! :cheers:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Match DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!

:barcaflag: :barcaflag: :barcaflag:

Btw, Juventuzis are freaking schyzophrenic, be polite and you're being falsly humble like your club (they hate Unicef and "Mes que un club"), be confident that you'll win and you're an arrogant prick hahahahaha must be hard being them !

Let's. Win. This.

And make Juve the club with most CL finals lost in the process, we can't let them equal Inter's CL's trophies and think they're as big as them :coffee:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans