2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Got my Senyera kit on underneath my home shirt, as I always do for big games.

8 hours 15 minutes until kick off. Literally.can't contain my excitement :w000t:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Holy crap, I'm getting nervous :D Let's win tonight! Visca el Barca! Forca Barca!
:barcascarf:

Already have my Estrella beers with Barca crests in the cold :) Vamos!!!

Sunny Mir

Have a Chemistry prelim exam tomorrow:(. But have prepared everything so it should be good, Going out with friends tonight to watch the game.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I will be watching the match with two juventus fans who think pirlo is better than xavi because he scores freekicks and Maradona is better than messi because messi is "a World Cup flop"

Gnez

Lol one friend of mine will have some Catalan torrone sweet, i hope we eat it instead of smash it burn it and bury it

arjunanand1

11377122_1004871096226019_7595869784376282891_n.jpg

1382414_1004871082892687_497316294052520783_n.jpg

Some nice predictions, hopefully it works out in our favor! I'm too tense. I can't even work! :D

amircule

Going to watch the game with my father and my girlfriend .
My father is die hard cule , since 80s , watched the previous 3 finals with him . He always wears the koeman #4 shirt for the final , saying it will bring luck .
And my girlfriend , well , she doesn't know that much of football , but atleast she knows the names because we always watch the games together :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As a Barca fan, I waited for more than 10 years for my first Champions League final in 2006. So much failures, disappointments and broken dreams along the way.

These are the good times, cherish them.

Home of Barca Fans