2022 Ballon d'Or

BarcaOG

Banned
at this point KL is just a resentful and vindictive victim wanna-be because he has lost and is on the wrong side of history

rather than assume responsibility for himself he wants to go down in flames

Rory

@Richards

youre one of the more neutral messifans but it's delusion to think people didnt think Messi played well in ligue 1 matches or cl. Guys like kingleo or Rory didnt accept the fact Messi has been horrible in ligue1 matches and throwing insults around
Haha the hell have I said?

I?ve consistently said Messi has played badly throughout the season. talking crap as per

KingLeo10

These trolls manufacture shitfests by distorting the position of others and then claiming outrage.

Insufferable bunch, and it's no surprise Fati chimed in as per usual. Letting the likes of him roam around freely on his 10th account here is how the likes of OG and RF20 got enabled.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

These trolls manufacture shitfests by distorting the position of others and then claiming outrage.

Insufferable bunch, and it's no surprise Fati chimed in as per usual. Letting the likes of him roam around freely on his 10th account here is how the likes of OG and RF20 got enabled.

no dude it's not always 'trolls' when thy have an another opinion :lol:

OGbarca

Banned
dont worry, i am contacting Bojan personally and marshalling the evidence that shows how KL engages in the same exact things that we were presumably banned for

so we will see whether the standards apply to all evenly, or whether they do not. if they do not, then i dont mind not coming back here

for once i will do exactly as KL does: go through others post histories

messi2140

6racies Xavi
hbhL9Ub.jpg

My boy BarcaOG popped up on that alt account faster than Amazon prime.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KingLeo10

dont worry, i am contacting Bojan personally and marshalling the evidence that shows how KL engages in the same exact things that we were presumably banned for

so we will see whether the standards apply to all evenly, or whether they do not. if they do not, then i dont mind not coming back here

for once i will do exactly as KL does: go through others post histories

You have an unhealthy level of obsession with me. I'm not the one who got you banned. Maybe it was you going on a 5 page rampage about me with your posse.

OGbarca

Banned
its fine, i literally have so many good posts from KL's history that show exactly how he breaks the rules that i cant fit them all in a single post

do not worry

Home of Barca Fans