2022 Ballon d'Or

KingLeo10

lolol youre on the same ship like KL, everytime when Messi gets critised from someone he must be a troll :lol:

serghei has literally called Messi a "cunt" and I haven't called him a troll, EVER.

Jamdav, te amo barca and others routinely criticize Messi and never called them trolls.

all 3 of those users will back up that claim. They're knowledgeable posters with football opinions. I don't care if they have Messi ranked as WOAT because they don't personally attack me for praising Messi if I do (which is my opinion)

Trolls are easy to spot. You're one of the main ones on here.

Richard.H

Don’t know what they gain from being on the forum. Seems they just want to turn every thread possible into a hate Messi wankfest.

Must have serious personal problems so for that I pity you guys.

Anyway Benzema for Ballon dor so far I reckon :)

I suggested on the Messi thread that they could just go on PSG forum now and do it there since it would be more relevant.

OGbarca

Banned
please visit the Bannings thread to examine the evidence which i will continue to compile

i have posted Barca Forum rules for reference

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I was critical of Messi as well and while the arguments did get heated at times I don't think I ever got called a troll. :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Not really.

BBZ8800 has criticized Messi mercilessly a lot of times and I have never called him for a troll even though we disagree on a lot of things. Same goes for multiple other posters here. Even Wolfe.

lies over lies

it's nice from you and your friends to defend KL and im sure you have a good intention but with this way he will never see his mistakes and learn from them.

Rory

I suggested on the Messi thread that they could just go on PSG forum now and do it there since it would be more relevant.

Yeah I mean they’d be welcomed with open arms I imagine. I expect the PSG forum to be constantly shitting on Messi

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not really.

BBZ8800 has criticized Messi mercilessly a lot of times and I have never called him for a troll even though we disagree on a lot of things. Same goes for multiple other posters here. Even Wolfe. Don't always like their opinions or agree but can respect it nonetheless as they're able to at least present an opinion without being a total dickhead.

You on the other hand are a troll though and a pretty pathetic one at that since you cannot even do your own trolling but latch onto the other two like a roach.

Re-posted for next page.

A lot of people on this forum have criticized Messi a tonne without the trolling you and two others do. Not to forget this new Liverpool fan always shitting on most things Barca related with you hyping him up.

lies over lies

it's nice from you and your friends to defend KL and im sure you have a good intention but with this way he will never see his mistakes and learn from them.

Not defending anyone. I'm not here to defend any guy :lol:

I haven't even interacted much with [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] over the years tbh.

ajnotkeith

The thing is the moment you put up a view he doesn't agree with he'll try to pick a fight instead of debating properly. This is what happens most of the time. This is just a forum of strangers. Initially nobody has anything personal against anyone

Couldn't be more obvious this was an alt account.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

serghei has literally called Messi a "cunt" and I haven't called him a troll, EVER.

Jamdav, te amo barca and others routinely criticize Messi and never called them trolls.

all 3 of those users will back up that claim. They're knowledgeable posters with football opinions. I don't care if they have Messi ranked as WOAT because they don't personally attack me for praising Messi if I do (which is my opinion)

Trolls are easy to spot. You're one of the main ones on here.

you don't like the member = troll

Home of Barca Fans