2022 Ballon d'Or

KingLeo10

I agree with you, the insults about Messi aren't ok but it should be noted that OG or Rassvet were insulted as trolls for constructive criticism at the beginning which lead them to that way.

OG has not posted anything constructive about Messi in months (since this saga began). Stop overtly lying. This is embarrassing.

ajnotkeith

I know he has denied it and I might even believe him, but why would you as a Liverpool fan spend half your time spreading Lewandowski propaganda too? Barely spoke about Liverpool too. Was either:

1. Hype up Lewy randomly
2. Shit on Messi and alternatively Barca
3. Join the rest of the gang randomly shitting on people who dared claim Messi was the GOAT or something, or used to be the GOAT

It does point to a certain guy unless OG or someone else was setting him up as a scapegoat :lol:

Where he told someone 'I'm not even English' despite pretending to be a Pool fan and having a English flag on his profile was when I realised it was some elaborate troll.

KingLeo10

Where he told someone 'I'm not even English' despite pretending to be a Pool fan and having a English flag on his profile was when I realised it was some elaborate troll.

That was me questioning why he was making posts bigging up Lewandowski at 4-5 AM UK time

I'm 100% sure it's a North American. Either Rassvet (or someone could be framing him because the list of opinions is nearly identical) or OG himself.

OGbarca

Banned
That was me questioning why he was making posts bigging up Lewandowski at 4-5 AM UK time

I'm 100% sure it's a North American. Either Rassvet (or someone could be framing him because the list of opinions is nearly identical) or OG himself.

what evidence is there at all that its me? i have only ever used 2 accounts here, this one and OG.

i really dont like being accused of being RF20 without any reason. i am not him. if there is anyway i can prove this i will happily comply

Rassvet

My odds ahead of the quarterfinals

Lewa 45%
Salah 35%
Benzema 10%
De Bruyne 10%

Don't think Benz has much of a chance with the CL draw and how Madrid are playing. KDB has an outside hope if City win the CL/PL double but it will probably come down to whoever wins the presumptive Bayern-Pool semifinal.

Rassvet

Rio Ferdinand: "They should be halfway through engraving Benzema's name on the Ballon d'Or."

I might have underestimated the big man in this race.

Horatio

You're welcome
Rio Ferdinand: "They should be halfway through engraving Benzema's name on the Ballon d'Or."

I might have underestimated the big man in this race.

You did. I wanted to reprimand you for your low odds for him yesterday.

Home of Barca Fans