2023 Preseason

ajnotkeith

We have slow team again. Most mf's and defenders can catch up with dembele. Balde only speedy player we have. Owh and Araujo somewhat.
I have to say, I have the totally opposite opinion.
This team physically is top-level. Same level as the top Premier teams, we have size, strength, speed, stamina, and a well coached press. Physically we are great.
Just lack invention and creativity

Horatio

You're welcome
I have to say, I have the totally opposite opinion.
This team physically is top-level. Same level as the top Premier teams, we have size, strength, speed, stamina, and a well coached press. Physically we are great.
Just lack invention and creativity
Kounde garcia trailing behind their attackers and bellingham and valverde. If you look at our mf who is fast? Lewandowski slow. Camavinga militao easy time keeping up with dembele. A lot of time our defenders resort to pulling arms of real players cause they already got beaten.

Pay attention. You will rarely see a Barca player get ahead of a Real player that is not kroos or cavajal on the ball when Barca player starts a bit behind. We have to either time a perfect tackle or hope they botch attack.

I think Real has more athletic team. We have a few technical gems with great vision though.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Xavi really played Roberto and Fermin as the only two CMs against Madrid and they still didn't score and conceded two :lol: always nice to smash the fuckers

I like the look of Fermin. He looks athletic, energetic and direct, unlike Gavi in the last regard. Could be a vital addition to that final third/fourth midfielder role

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
This result has made me so happy that not even seeing Dest getting cooked by Vini in every 1-on-1 encounter is able to ruin my mood.

Nazgul_ZG

As RM fan I'm happy looking at stats - big chances missed 6:6, hit woodwork 1:5, total shots 28:12 on the other hand Florentino buy a striker and how the f... did barca managed to win 3:0?! Thanks god is the friendly pffff.. Barca defence was great blocked everything, counter great, you're turning to be RM 2021 what's going on here? :oops:

Home of Barca Fans