2023 Preseason

Porque

As someone who has seen a fair bit of Fermin Lopez I can tell you he provides enormous energy with his performances but I expect the inaccuracy of his passing to frustrate you in the medium to long term.

Linares fan?

Hopefully he can pick it up training (and perhaps playing?) with the first team. Certainly easier being in a top passing team compared to Linares, not to mention pitch quality, while for one reason or another he wasn't really a starter in the Juvenil.

Linares fan?

Hopefully he can pick it up training (and perhaps playing?) with the first team. Certainly easier being in a top passing team compared to Linares, not to mention pitch quality, while for one reason or another he wasn't really a starter in the Juvenil.
no one will ever reach Messi level so I dont watch any talents anymore.Seen it all with the little man.

Horatio

You're welcome
I have said before and this has improved tremendously since last season, we do very well under pressure near our own goal. Always make the right passes to move the ball forward. No blind hoofing forward of ball.

Barcelonista001

New signing
🕺🏿🕺🏿🕺🏿3-0 🕺🏿🕺🏿🕺🏿
I am more concerned now about the fitness, and these 2 preseason games weren’t friendly
Whats the situation regarding christiansen and gundogan?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Seen the highlights now. Didn't look like a one sided affair but still few (including me) have expected us to show up.

After all these years I have to be reminded not to discount Barca against the Blancos. :worthy: :barcaflag:

Home of Barca Fans