2023 Preseason

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Uber negative forum still finds La Liga champions Barca unimpressive. Whilst when Madrid were playing the same way and winning trophies they were lauded as the standard bearers of excellence.

Watching my team have the La Liga president working for them so they can outspend the whole league, put together, times 10, and still getting my 300m midfield dunked on by Oriol Romeu ? That's unimpressive.

FinBarcelonafan

Uber negative forum still finds La Liga champions Barca unimpressive. Whilst when Madrid were playing the same way and winning trophies they were lauded as the standard bearers of excellence.

Watching my team have the La Liga president working for them so they can outspend the whole league, put together, times 10, and still getting my 300m midfield dunked on by Oriol Romeu ? That's unimpressive.

Yeah, but keep playing crappy football and it will catch up with your team, with the lack of entertainment and results.

Yesterday's game was bad.

Neeraj

Wary of these big wins in friendlies. Don't have any numbers with me, but I always feel that the real season tends to invariably go drastically different from the pre season results. i.e. lots of pre season hype and results and you get smashed in the season; doom and gloom pre season and things work out well in the end. :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Wary of these big wins in friendlies. Don't have any numbers with me, but I always feel that the real season tends to invariably go drastically different from the pre season results. i.e. lots of pre season hype and results and you get smashed in the season; doom and gloom pre season and things work out well in the end. :lol:
Yes. That's why I wanted to see Real look strong. Now they're winning another CL.

Andresito

Staff member
Feel like we could've needed another game or two to test out more players. Sure game v Juve was a loss, but I wouldn't mind a game against a lesser side than those we play in US and give serious minutes to those who aren't clear starters.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We have 2 new players. Both veterans and both versed in our style. Not much to test there imo.

So this is on at 5AM CET. Think I'll catch the highlights when I wake up.

Porque

Feel like we could've needed another game or two to test out more players. Sure game v Juve was a loss, but I wouldn't mind a game against a lesser side than those we play in US and give serious minutes to those who aren't clear starters.

Yep. Should have started with Wrexham and ended with Inter Miami.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

We have Milan today and possibly a Kane-less Tottenham for the Gamper, that's it.

soul24rage

F2fXUkgXMAAopG0

F2faNyAasAAo8Gj

Home of Barca Fans