2024/25 Preseason

jamrock

It's becoming pretty clear that we definitely won't sign a RB and DM is unlikely.

I would have liked us to sign both, but with Kounde, Araujo and Fort, we are pretty well covered in that RB position depending on the opposition, Kounde for the tougher game, while Araujo & fort fight it out for the lower to mid level la Liga games.

DM I think we should still try to fill, with a proper 6 or even a defensively solid 8, But we are hearing the Catalan media gassing bernal & casado, so we all know what that means, I think we will have problems in this area against the best teams, but by the business end of the season, I think Gavi--De jong will be the two pivots.

This season is YET AGAIN a big freaking season for de jong to show us he's not a complete waste of cap space, he literally only plays well In one system and that's a double Pivot, so it's time to put up or finally GTFO.

If we manage injuries and only sign Williams, I think we can complete to the very end in the league.

Loki

Team travels tonight to the US. Rapha, Kounde and Gundogan will join the team in the US. MAtS returned today.

GTkTvKbX0AAA935

Porque

Wonder how ticket sales will be now that Ferran Torres isn't there.

Also huge squad. There's probably a few B teamers that shouldn't be there and should be starting pre-season for the B (take for example the number of CBs there).

If it were the old days with 3/4 friendlies against lower Spanish opposition or going to Netherlands, these B teamers could have had proper run-outs with half being rewarded with the tour.

jamrock

But it also shows how injuries have kinda messed up his prep for next season, that squad doesn't look very impress if we are only looking at the first teamers that will be available at the start of the season.

Gavi
Pedro
De jong
Fati

That's pretty much the entire Starting Midfield.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Stop coming to the fucking US for preseason. Games on tiny american football pitches and constant injury risks on that turf

Home of Barca Fans