2024/25 Preseason

ajnotkeith

If Pau Victor moves up to the first team and does well, it is one of the ultra rare occasions where a signing specifically for the B team makes it to the first team.

We had a lot of these B 'striker' signings like Jutgla, Manaj etc but Victor would be the first one to really succeed in the first team if he plays a prominent role this season. Jutgla played a few games for us but nothing much, meanwhile Manaj didn't manage to debut. Maybe Victor breaks this trend.

Porque

Not looking good for Faye, unless he's carrying a knock
Reports are he has a knock prior to the first friendly against Olot.

Gut says Laporta will do whatever it takes to get the Nico (or even Olmo in his eyes) W, and that means shilling Roque and Faye out the club as the easiest exits.

But let's see it he gets any minutes that are not shitcan ones on tour.

Dominguez had a good game though, has to be said. He's a unit as I said somewhere around here a year back. Flick has a cupboard full of syringes for him to get to that next level.

Porque

Darvich looks like a low IQ player

Aye he wouldn't be on the tour nor getting on before Guille it it wasn't for Flick knowing him through the youth setups.

Never seen it with him, but the change of setup certainly opens a door for guys like him and Torre. Who never really had a position before.

jamrock

Yea, the two Fernandez while they didn't get much of the ball, look like they have the spark compared to Noah, but it's early days.

You can tell, Gullie thinks/knows he's got real talent, the way he's always demanding the ball, even in tight spaces.

jamrock

Reports are he has a knock prior to the first friendly against Olot.

Gut says Laporta will do whatever it takes to get the Nico (or even Olmo in his eyes) W, and that means shilling Roque and Faye out the club as the easiest exits.

But let's see it he gets any minutes that are not shitcan ones on tour.

Dominguez had a good game though, has to be said. He's a unit as I said somewhere around here a year back. Flick has a cupboard full of syringes for him to get to that next level.
I hope it's just a knock, seeing lenglet play 70 minutes, pisses me off, he has no future at the club, plus an injury might cost the club any opportunity to off load him.

Tyler

Good game for a friendly missing so many top players.

A motivated Grealish could have a very good season for Man City. I still think he's somewhat under-rated. But people are generally obsessed with goal ratios.

Home of Barca Fans