21 - Frenkie de Jong

ajnotkeith

we've been booking it and waiting for 6 years lol.
Not really. He hasn't been bad, been one of our better players. Just hasn't lived up to expectations, which is a different thing.

But I think Flick's vertical football will suit him much more and Flick knows it.

jamrock

Not really. He hasn't been bad, been one of our better players. Just hasn't lived up to expectations, which is a different thing.

But I think Flick's vertical football will suit him much more and Flick knows it.
I hope so, I'm trying to win the double

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Maybe he will if he doesn’t lose his ability to carry the ball from deep. But Frenkie is also the player with a limited passing scope and defensive awareness, and dwells on the ball a lot. If his ankle is even fine. We may not see him for months

MontenegrinCuler

Frenkie is one of those players that gives me huge banter era vibes. Like everytime I see him all I think of is humiliation and embarrassment. In this team, he and Ter Stegen the most. Prolly because they're both here since the eve of our downfall.

Maybe it's why people look so negatively on his performances. He wasn't that bad, but didn't step up either. Hope it changes now.

serghei

I think it is just meant to be that the only big money transfer under Barto that seemed to be a real deal is also a flop.

Kul_z

I think it is just meant to be that the only big money transfer under Barto that seemed to be a real deal is also a flop.
If some players that looked like utter shit under xavi look decent under flick for now, i wonder how frenkie would look like

Home of Barca Fans