21 - Frenkie de Jong

L3v1s

Can he take Ferran back too
The shark is here to stay
tibu-png.10044

MontenegrinCuler

Read some rumours that Pep wants him to replace Rodri in the winter. Sounds too good to be true, but then again he always had a weakness for Frenkie. If we could get 30mil for him it would be like winning the lottery.
Nah we can rob much more for him. Just if he agrees to leave. United will go mad about him and probably offer crazy money. Nothing out of their usual lol

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Read some rumours that Pep wants him to replace Rodri in the winter. Sounds too good to be true, but then again he always had a weakness for Frenkie. If we could get 30mil for him it would be like winning the lottery.
Nah man, that's far from enough...

L3v1s

Nah we can rob much more for him. Just if he agrees to leave. United will go mad about him and probably offer crazy money. Nothing out of their usual lol
I'm not confident with the way Barca managed to sell their players..
Nah man, that's far from enough...
I dont think he has much value right now, his career has been stalling for years now. Maybe if United is stupid enough to pay huge money like @MontenegrinCuler said.

Maradona37

If anyone is dumb enough to pay £50-£70m for him, it's United. Just tell them he's still a generational talent - they love that word in Old Trafford.

Masetro10

As much as we make fun of FDJ for this and that. I would take FDJ right now and utilize him in Flicks system and see how he does before we keep slandering.

There is a decent to good chance he is unlocked better than he was with Xavi. Under Koeman FDJ was pretty much indispensable. I would like to see him playing that libero role again with Pedri controlling ahead of him. Pushing from deep as he should be used.

Maradona37

As much as we make fun of FDJ for this and that. I would take FDJ right now and utilize him in Flicks system and see how he does before we keep slandering.

There is a decent to good chance he is unlocked better than he was with Xavi. Under Koeman FDJ was pretty much indispensable. I would like to see him playing that libero role again with Pedri controlling ahead of him. Pushing from deep as he should be used.
I don't think anyone questions his talent. It's his apparently questionable attitude and inability to stay fit people rightly have disdain for. Though Loki has claimed there's something of a witch hunt against him in the media. You guys will know better than me where the truth lies.

El Ilusionista

The disrespect against him is crazy. Just because Barto gave him a crazy contract aint his fault. He helped the club in tough times and even deferred his wages. Yes, I agree he isn’t the midfielder we all thought he would become but he is still miles ahead of guys like Casado.

Lets see if Hansi can unlock him like he did with Raphinha.

kush

They're playing with a midfield consisting of a b team player, Torre and Eric frigging Garcia...and yet you want to sell de Jong in January? And win la liga and cl?

Too many here are completely clueless.

FCBfan22

Nah. 90 million or nada. 40 million on top of a realistic price as a tax for making us suffer Tuna Torres.

And Frenkie's price exceeds 30 million. We can get 50 easily.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Hansi says he will give Frenkie 20 or 10 minutes to play.

Und wie lange? „Ich denke nicht, dass er 45 Minuten spielt, aber vielleicht 20, vielleicht zehn Minuten. Das wird ihm guttun“, so der 59-Jährige.

Man müsse aber erstmal „schauen, wie das Spiel verläuft. Mit der Roten Karte und Sperre von Eric fällt natürlich ein Mittelfeldspieler weg. Gerade im Mittelfeld ist es wichtig, dass wir wenig Fehler machen, dass wir in Ballbesitz sind und unser Spiel durchziehen“.

Gazzznigga

They're playing with a midfield consisting of a b team player, Torre and Eric frigging Garcia...and yet you want to sell de Jong in January? And win la liga and cl?

Too many here are completely clueless.
What else were you expecting from members of a people who love their players dearly but wish them serious injury, ill luck, misfortunes and even death week in week out?

Home of Barca Fans