23 - Jules Kounde

Joan

He is not a good RB. Not one of those players who are good at both. I would be surprised if it worked.

snowy

Miles better than Dest & Bob in defense

Give him licence to attack and he could have tons of assists and pre-assists

ed: with this shortage of top full backs out there, why clubs don't do what Bayern thing with Alphonso Davies _ sign a speedy winger and convert him to FB :thinking:

Last edited:

xXKonan

Deschamps tried it a couple of times to make him a RB for France but it didn't go very well.

But when you spend 99.9% of the time playing CB for club it's not easy to switch and adapt on a fly like that. Think Xavi will keep developing him at CB and rely on Araujo at RB as needed.

Horatio

You're welcome
Deschamps tried it a couple of times to make him a RB for France but it didn't go very well.

But when you spend 99.9% of the time playing CB for club it's not easy to switch and adapt on a fly like that. Think Xavi will keep developing him at CB and rely on Araujo at RB as needed.

They should be developed into CB duo. Otherwise what is the point of keeping Roberto? Overload midfield even further?

mc_lovin

I can die in peace now... he was my absolute favorite player outside of Barcelona.

Also, it's nice not to care about the rest of the window.

Also, Chelsea :lol:

Porque

Boom. Finally here, and looking cool as a virgin in the refrigerator.

------------ Busquets ---------------
Alba-Pique-Kounde-Roberto

Is going to be fckn' amazing next season.

Home of Barca Fans