23 - Jules Kounde

companyofcules

Bro you are way too cocky for someone that is off the mark regularly. He's 25 and was a CB until he was forced to play RB under Xavi recently. These are facts, not some random things you say to yourself over and over again until you're delusional enough to think that makes them real.

Take it down a notch. No one actually gives a shit about how special you think you are, bud. Maybe your mum, the rest of us not so much.
Lewandowski played CB too. I am not special, just not mentally challenged.
Many of the posters either don't watch our games or don't get the updates.
Kounde is shit as CB, had his best season as RB. What's the point on dwelling on something that irelevant?
Like I would have protested in 2005 that Puyol is not playing as a striker.
And Fort for god sake he impressed only as a LB in our first team, why he is still referred as a RB by our forum?
Dealing for 20 years with mentally challenged people that ruined the club is very frustrating. Roberto the RB comes to my mind when he only performed as a LCAM. That delusion ended very poorly for us with a 8-2 hammering. If Kounde is shit as a RB, sell him, he is absolutely disastrous as CB.

Co0ter

So everyone that disagrees with you is mentally challenged?! LOL that's some delusional, sociopath behavior right there buddy. So ontop of using racist rhetoric on this forum, you also use distasteful language regarding people born with disabilities. You must have a lot of friends eh? That's sarcasm, incase your super high IQ couldn't work it out.

Kounde was fantastic at Sevilla as a CB. He came to Barca and had hot and cold performances as CB, which can be expected during the first season at a new team, which also had a new coach. Ever thought of that oh genius one?! Hmm?

Of course he was going to adjust well to playing strictly as a defensive minded RB. He's not going far up attacking, so he's usually never out of position or having to worry about contributing offensively. He's done a solid job covering RB, but that doesn't mean we need to stick with a one dimensional player who contributes nothing in attack. An option that could do both is ideal, budget permitting, as I stated clearly in previous posts.

You need to go outside and get some air. Touch some grass. It's good for ya.

companyofcules

So everyone that disagrees with you is mentally challenged?! LOL that's some delusional, sociopath behavior right there buddy. So ontop of using racist rhetoric on this forum, you also use distasteful language regarding people born with disabilities. You must have a lot of friends eh? That's sarcasm, incase your super high IQ couldn't work it out.

Kounde was fantastic at Sevilla as a CB. He came to Barca and had hot and cold performances as CB, which can be expected during the first season at a new team, which also had a new coach. Ever thought of that oh genius one?! Hmm?

Of course he was going to adjust well to playing strictly as a defensive minded RB. He's not going far up attacking, so he's usually never out of position or having to worry about contributing offensively. He's a solid job covering RB, but that doesn't mean we need to stick with a one dimensional player who contributes nothing in attack.

You need to go outside and get some air. Touch some grass. It's good for ya.
Oh spare me the time, lad. Your father failed to grow a man and now you think everyone should fit your domesticated dog education. Good for your, but don't try to impose your ass bending as bravery and common sense as "racism". Never said anything racist from a legal perspective (not your gulag laws). The only known racists to this day are the Black dems and the South Africans. Just look at US universities and how whites and Asians are discriminated. But let's not enter in your game.

So your point is Kounde was shit as CB in big games( the cold) but we need him there for some reasons related to Sevilla. While he being very good as a RB is irelevant and we need to pay another 40 mil on a top RB because Kounde is not a winger for you.
Priorities.

Co0ter

Oh spare me the time, lad. Your father failed to grow a man and now you think everyone should fit your domesticated dog education. Good for your, but don't try to impose your ass bending as bravery and common sense as "racism". Never said anything racist from a legal perspective (not your gulag laws). The only known racists to this day are the Black dems and the South Africans. Just look at US universities and how whites and Asians are discriminated. But let's not enter in your game.

So your point is Kounde was shit as CB in big games( the cold) but we need him there for some reasons related to Sevilla. While he being very good as a RB is irelevant and we need to pay another 40 mil on a top RB because Kounde is not a winger for you.
Priorities.
Ah, the guy constantly using racist undertones and insensitive language telling me my father didn't raise a man, the irony. "The only known racists are black dems and the South Africans"....okay buddy! Whatever you say 😂 More sound logic from the genius everyone.

You got some problems my man. You actually give Iniestagoat a run for his money as most cringe poster on this forum.

Congratulations.

Co0ter

Join the caffe and stop playing stupid games, you can't impress me with your muricanesque drama. Kounde was the topic, but you try to impose your culture on others.
Pointing out your immature, negligent behavior isn't drama. Neither is it trying to impose my "culture". You're just deflecting from the fact that you act like an asshole.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I like players like him. Played every game for us, played every game for France. They went to semis. Came straight to the club to speak with the new manager and wanted to start training. Only then went to take a holiday.
And look at Torres played a minuscule amount of games for us and the country. But he has to take a vacation after that.

companyofcules

Pointing out your immature, negligent behavior isn't drama. Neither is it trying to impose my "culture". You're just deflecting from the fact that you act like an asshole.
You point out your domesticated and manipulative girlish nature. Yeah, I act like an asshole, that doesn't make me racist or Kounde an elite CB. I don't remember saying we should enslave Congolese because they are stupid. Your culture said and did that. Now you want to impose on the world that calling people stupid even if true is racist, while being a lazy fatass needing glorified aggressive servants is equality.

companyofcules

I like players like him. Played every game for us, played every game for France. They went to semis. Came straight to the club to speak with the new manager and wanted to start training. Only then went to take a holiday.
And look at Torres played a minuscule amount of games for us and the country. But he has to take a vacation after that.
he was our best player in UCL as a RB.

Birdy

Ok he didn't make any mistake or so,
but I think my patience of seeing him at RB has almost run out

He doesn't have the agility to play the position.
His touches on the ball are CB touches, and no matter how much he has learned over the last 2 seasons to run up and down the flank, he can't be an RB

Temporary solution has become permanent and that's worrying.
We need an RB and would look like Balde on the other side

PS: Squad is overcrowded with CBs and some are baptized something they aren't like Kounde or Eric or Christensen. We need to sort this out even with a few exits

jamrock

If we can get cancelo on loan, move him to CB and have balde be the RB that comes in and forms a back 3, would be the best solution until Araujo comes back, we need a player like him or Araujo at the Back.

He moved to RB for tougher games though

Home of Barca Fans