23 - Jules Kounde

JamDav1982

Too weak 1v1 for the Valencia goal.

Flicks tactics if they have Kounde RB and then a LCB such as Inigo left to defend 1v1 when Balde pushes up is going to get targeted by teams breaking wide constantly.

Valencia could have scored 3 or 4 from balls in from wide.

M3ls

HE EATED NICO.

There was one stupidity when, in the 26th minute, he made a funny jump to the side trying to intercept the pass after Niko’s swing, and that’s all.

He just destroyed Nico...

Devils

Been great at RB overall.

Don't think Barca will find a better option for RB, would be stupid to bring in Cancelo again.

companyofcules

I told you Nico ain't the star you all claim.
I saw so many players that changed Barcelona and Nico needs to bring goals to his menu because he hasn't 10% of the ball control required to impress in Barcelona.

Kounde is the star. Best vs PSG, great game today. Hope he gets better and better at his new job.

jamrock

His English is perfect, first I've heard an interview from him.

Always respected that about European players, how multilingual they are, but goes with the continent I guess.

Total-Football

His English is perfect, first I've heard an interview from him.

Always respected that about European players, how multilingual they are, but goes with the continent I guess.
Lol.. out of all nations u chose a spaniard to praise multilingualism. Those guys suck at speaking foreign languages except few outliers .

Home of Barca Fans