23 - Jules Kounde

malvolio

Barcelona and Sevilla have initiated negotiations for French centre-back Jules Kound?. [cope]

Seems like nothing is really happening until the 1st of July? Is that when basically the new budget kicks in or it something related to LL financial rules etc?

Porque

Sevilla's French defender has long had an agreement with Chelsea, who have been trying to incorporate him into their ranks since last year. And to this day, despite the true interest that he also comes from Barcelona, ​​practically nothing has changed.

The media commotion that has arisen in Barcelona around Kound? is seen from the Ram?n S?nchez-Pizju?n with a mixture of expectation and pleasure. That there are more suitors, in addition to accelerating the negotiation with Chelsea, will cause the English club to pose fewer problems to reach the figure of between 60 and 65 million euros that Sevilla wants for its most valued player. Without players included in the operation and without economic 'levers'.

https://as.com/futbol/primera/kounde-deseo-y-realidad-n/

Messi983

OJO merchant update:

Kounde to Barcelona is more 'HOT' than what people think. @gerardromero #fcblive

As of now, the Kound? deal is CLOSER than the Lewandowski one, but this doesn't mean that the Lewandowski deal has moved away. @gerardromero

Good luck with that. :lol:

Barcelona want to sign Jules Kounde on loan with an option to buy permanently.

https://twitter.com/Ekremkonur/status/1539471217341743106

Porque

Hope to be wrong, but I think the article from above is closer to real. Kounde is going to Chelsea and we're being used to increase the price. Our interest is probably there though as it is an apparant request from Xavi. One of those, "we tried but the few was too high in the end" kind of deals, to keep hope with the fanbase.

serghei

Koulibaly is a lot older. Like really a lot. That's a major turnoff. Plus that his best days are probably behind him and he wasn't that great even in his prime.

I'd take Kounde for 50-60m.

jamrock

If we have the money, Kounde is the better investment can't be stacking up too many 30+ players in the squad.

Barcilliant

Kounde is not coming. I mean I'd be shocked if he does come. When was the last time we paid 65 million for a cb? We didn't do that during our heydays and we won't be doing it with our financial issues. We will probably sign Noone and the Catalan media will trumpet Pique as our new signing.

Andresito

Staff member
Aren't there any other CB's who would cost less than 50m? I'd be fine with a 20-30m 'gamble' on a lesser known player.

malvolio

French :griezmann: :dembele: :umtitol: player from Sevilla :lenglet:?

Also Aleix Vidal

Lenglet and Vidal weren't brought in to be starters. Right about our luck with Frenchies. But tbf Griezmann was known by anyone to be a bad fit and Umtiti was a great signing until injuries hit. Dembele was the biggest disappointment, but also we didn't scout him properly.

Not many good CBs on the market. Kounde at least seems like he would be good.

Home of Barca Fans