24 - Eric García

Messi983

I'm in no way his fan and as said before doubt he'll ever be anything more than a 3rd/4th CB but think he was just rusty coming off injury and is better than shown yesterday.

Still, for someone whose supposed strength (alongside his passing skills) is football IQ that second goal is unacceptable even in 4th tier, let alone at Barca.

Porque

I'm in no way his fan and as said before doubt he'll ever be anything more than a 3rd/4th CB but think he was just rusty coming off injury and is better than shown yesterday.

Still, for someone whose supposed strength (alongside his passing skills) is football IQ that second goal is unacceptable even in 4th tier, let alone at Barca.

The funny thing is about 5 minutes before the goal I was thinking how excellent his positioning was when we were on the ball.

Toilet game defensively though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So he's had a bad game. As if all around him in defense including DM and a goalkeeper had been great since September, Araujo excluded. Would still keep him as a backup option rather than Lenglet. Or Umtiti.

Messigician

So he's had a bad game. As if all around him in defense including DM and a goalkeeper had been great since September, Araujo excluded. Would still keep him as a backup option rather than Lenglet. Or Umtiti.

Lenglet, despite his flaws is better as 3rd choice, Garcia is 4th choice for me

Messi983

Demb?l? has not scored in La Liga. If a Bar?a striker does not score, he cannot be a starter. Defenders must have a moustache.Eric Garcia is soft ⏩ @minguellajm @Laporteriabtv

BBZ, is that you? :D

Devils

Not gonna lie ya, this guy is the worst footballer I have ever seen.

I would take any CB from relegation bound Norwich, Watford, Burnley, Alves, Cadiz, Levante etc...over this guy.

Worst player I have ever seen.

JamDav1982

Played well and best passer of ball from back have.

Heart in mouth any time see ball launched in his direction but dealt well with what he had to.

Home of Barca Fans