24 - Eric García

gregorrin10

Lenglet, despite his flaws is better as 3rd choice, Garcia is 4th choice for me

We need 2 new CB anyway, so selling Lenglet still has to be done, while I do agree that Garcia shouldn't be more than 4th choice. But we still need two new players (a starter: whoever we go for, and a third choice, which is hopefully gonna be Christensen). Because Mingueza could do with at least a loan too.

Catta

He wasnt bad, but you can see his limitations, to weak and slow, he must get more muscles, because he cant get more pace.

Neeraj

I wasn't keen on him being signed as he seemed like the classic 'Barca DNA' transfer for the sake of being Barca DNA and nothing else. I did hope I was wrong and maybe I just hadn't seen enough of City.

He's turning out to be worse than what even someone like me expected. Him being barely good enough to play against Osasunas and Elches is really hurting out depth of options at the back.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I wasn't keen on him being signed as he seemed like the classic 'Barca DNA' transfer for the sake of being Barca DNA and nothing else. I did hope I was wrong and maybe I just hadn't seen enough of City.

He's turning out to be worse than what even someone like me expected. Him being barely good enough to play against Osasunas and Elches is really hurting out depth of options at the back.

Nah he's a good prospect and will improve. The weight on his pass is always good and can cut the lines. Probably won't become a top defender but at least Bartra level, which is fine for rotation.

ajnotkeith

The role is called central DEFENDER.

Not midfielder.

Passing is a secondary quality of a CB. If that's all we needed we'd put a midfielder there because by God Garcia is a second division level defender.

He can't mark any forward even from Galatasaray.

serghei

This guy is a terrible defender. Any striker worth his salt can do pretty much as he pleases with him individually. If you can't handle Galata players... you're not Barca material. Poor even for rotation purposes. This guy will be joining Celta Vigo in 2 years.

Every time he plays and we're not bossing the game and he has to deal with some pressure and intensity he folds like a beach chair.

Home of Barca Fans