24 - Eric García

Joan

Don't know if it's realistic but his best chance is the change of position. He is never going to make it as a central defender.

Devils

Btw his offensive runs and passes to players who are being man marked are hilarious.

Any team that had rapid pace on the wings would have killed us on the counter.

mc_lovin

Oh boy, the mob is out :lol:

Garcia looks quite weak in certain situations, and I don't see him as a starter, but he's definitely a net positive.

xXKonan

I don't see him being more than a rotational option.

He just seems to struggle the most when the team is under pressure for periods of time and he gets really nervy with his passing and defending especially.

vuji_31

When Araujo who earns about less then 1mil, leaves the club because of money he deserves, we will be stuck with this guy who is eaten alive by any strong and fast attacker and who also earns mire then 5mil per year.

ajnotkeith

Yeah I'm not seeing it. He is a decent defender, albeit quite prone to being manhandled, but he will improve.

You wrote this because it didn't cost us this time, as it did vs Espanyol, Benfica, Bayern, Bilbao and numerous others.

What if Gomis had scored, and we lost?

Guy is a ticking time bomb who absolutely cannot be allowed to play in any important game.

clemente

When Araujo who earns about less then 1mil, leaves the club because of money he deserves, we will be stuck with this guy who is eaten alive by any strong and fast attacker and who also earns mire then 5mil per year.

wtf does this even mean, you realize Kimmich was getting paid like 1000$ a week at first at Bayern? We can't raise his salary just because he plays well. This sport works in contracts, we are in negotiations to give him 10m a year, which is gonna be in the range of what he deserves.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The ability of many of you to rate players has already been exposed by binning Busquets, Alba, Garcia et al

Fortunately, Xavi is running things

Home of Barca Fans