24 - Eric García

Birdy

Cheeky bastard:

FOVBEXwXsAMjrgL

to Vinicius: “Hey, you, Ballon D’or for you next season! Ballon D’or right?”

ajnotkeith

Interesting. How many % he could improve? Any speed would be crucial

Depends on the person but it is pretty clear Garcia is not in the best physical shape he could be at all. He looks 'skinny-fat'. The fact he weighs 76kg (only a few off Araujo, who's like 4 inches taller) tells you it all, probably much more of that is fat then it should be, as you can see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sGv2dfTNRo

Most of the fastest players are in amazing shape and ripped af e.g Haaland, Adama, Sane, Davies. So yes if Garcia could get in great shape and get more muscular to add power you can assume he will get reasonably faster.

But a lot of players just never end up doing so like the amigos in the last few years.

Horatio

You're welcome
If you close your eyes and imagine him speaking English you realize his voice is identical to Yakko's from Animaniacs.

Co0ter

He had a very, very good game. Read the game well and made a few impressive passes.

Shame he is a bit soft and slow off the mark. He does appear a bit heavy. If he lost some weight and put on a little muscle it could him some good.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

People calling him soft are dead wrong. Physically weak? Yes. But soft? No. He actually shows grit and tenacity.

Very glad we have him.

Bobo32

So great he made you stop posting in Puig thread.

I wonder what it'll take for you to post a thought of your own!
I have posted sparingly in the Puig thread when he didn't play, and when I posted it wasn't just bad attempts at jokes!

This thread is about Garcia, please discuss his great passes and constructive tackles instead of discussing me or Puig!

Home of Barca Fans