24 - Eric García

serghei

:lol: Some of JamDav's takes are hilarious. Mingueza hung on in a sprint toe to toe with Mbappe. Garcia was dropped like a fly by the discount version.

JamDav1982

:lol: Some of JamDav's takes are hilarious. Mingueza hang on on a sprint with Mbappe. Garcia was dropped like a fly by the discount version.

That was Mingueza who was taken off before he was sent off 30 mins into that game v Mbappe and in a back three.

Your takes where love Semedo, Arthur, Puig, Mingueza etc. Top stuff.

Serghie 'I wouldnt sell Mingueza for 40m'.

Get a grip ffs.

vegitot

:lol: Some of JamDav's takes are hilarious. Mingueza hang on on a sprint with Mbappe. Garcia was dropped like a fly by the discount version.

Wasn't Firpo the one who mark Mbappe??? I remember Carassco destroyed Minguenza like nothing until Araujo came and shut him down.

Birdy

:lol: Some of JamDav's takes are hilarious. Mingueza hung on in a sprint toe to toe with Mbappe. Garcia was dropped like a fly by the discount version.

He didn't see that, was bird-watching, as he does in the moments of the games that his points get invalidated

serghei

That was Mingueza who was taken off before he was sent off 30 mins into that game v Mbappe and in a back three.

He was taken off because he was on a yellow and we had to chase a result, meaning we had to play risky. This proves nothing. I'm talking about speed and strength. Mingueza has both, Garcia is a puppy.

JamDav1982

He was taken off because he was on a yellow and we had to chase a result, meaning we had to play risky. This proves nothing.

Yes he was on a yellow as he dives in to anything that moves and was still doing it on a booking becoming a liability for a red card.

As was said. Firpo marked Mbappe just as well and both in a back three.

You are going to be disappointed again and muttering about 'agendas' when Mingueza is struggling.

serghei

Yes he was on a yellow as he dives in to anything that moves and was still doing it on a booking becoming a liability for a red card.

As was said. Firpo marked Mbappe just as well and both in a back three.

You are going to be disappointed again and muttering about 'agendas' when Mingueza is struggling.

I'll rather have an overly aggressive player than another softie. We had too many softies even before Garcia was signed. Check out that stat some pages ago showing Mingueza is the proactive defender with the best stats in tackles, interceptions etc in La Liga. OK, so some times he gets it wrong, but many times he gets it right and many good things for the team go from that.

Last edited:

Total-Football

The riqui Puig of defenders.. Only hope in champions league is if world class strikers see him and decide to have mercy on him based on his body.

xXKonan

This match was just one of the worst matchups for someone like Eric and learning that grandfather died just before the match started I'm shocked he still played.

Long season though, lets see how he can improve.

Birdy

You are so blind that you are using as an argument against him the point that actually proves why he is better than the rest.

What you don't get is that Migueza has 90% more possibilities than all of Pique, Garcia, Umtiti, and Lenglet
to actually stop the move of the opposition before it becomes dangerous, because he is actually trying to win the ball before it reaches the opponent's foot, either by intercepting or running/covering space

The only other Barca CB that does this is Araujo

Home of Barca Fans