24 - Thomas Vermaelen

EdmondDantes

He seems like a nice guy, quiet, respectful and hardworking. However none of those qualities are rare or all that valuable in the footballing world, what matters most is talent and quality, and in that, he's way down our pecking order. I hope Lucho doesn't see him as first 11 material, we don't need that burden.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He seems like a nice guy, quiet, respectful and hardworking. However none of those qualities are rare or all that valuable in the footballing world, what matters most is talent and quality, and in that, he's way down our pecking order. I hope Lucho doesn't see him as first 11 material, we don't need that burden.

If thats what it takes to be a Barca CB, I'd like to apply. I'll the the most humble, nice, quite, respectful and hardoworking guy in Catalyunya plus I'll take a quarter of what Verm earns. You readin this Barto?

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
If thats what it takes to be a Barca CB, I'd like to apply. I'll the the most humble, nice, quite, respectful and hardoworking guy in Catalyunya plus I'll take a quarter of what Verm earns. You readin this Barto?

Pff, you casual.
I'll do all that for half of yours.

xXKonan

I noticed with Masche out there (Even though he was DM) Verm and Bartra have played a good match. Having Masche helping out in the Defense help lessen the mistakes Bartra and Vermaelen were having in pre season as they kept it simple and didn't do anything rash.

yahudi

Will you be willing to pay your soul? :abidal:

jokes on you
bAkTOuLp.jpeg

Chainsaw

Killahead
I play for Barca for free just to get on the pitch and injure thugs like Pepe. Then sit out for 10 matches because of suspension, come back and injure the next thug. So much fun. You guys just sit back and enjoy the brawl.

Horatio

You're welcome
This is what I wanted to see. Him stop doing those long cross-balls over and over again and just keep it simple and pass the ball to players that are clear.
Plus nice offside trap.

Home of Barca Fans