25 - Wojciech Szczęsny

El Gato

Villarato!
He's a better shot-stopper than Taliban for sure.

It's not that good for Vardrid.
He's fine
Nothing amazing
People here keep recycling videos of the one decent NT tournament he's had

He was good enough for Juve to not want to get rid of, but to start even they couldnt decide if he or Perin are a better player lol

MontenegrinCuler

Can't remember the last time I saw this guy commit some mad blunder that leads to opp chance or goal
Maybe in his younger days but rarely since he got his experience
Definitely can't say the same for Ter Stegen, he did it already this season vs Valencia, vs Girona and vs Monaco this season.

gregorrin10

Ter-Stegen is not good with the ball at his feet.

Stop this nonsense.

He makes so many errors with his passing, hardly any keeper costs their team as much with the ball at their feet.
Exactly! Don't know where this motion even comes from...just because he completes a beautiful long pass once in full moon. Do people not remember how many more games he cost us when he did shit like vs. Monaco in almost every other game at the start of his career here? He was always one or two seconds away from making a huge blunder...and most times he did it. And even now I never felt safe with him.

He's basically the Dembele of GKs...always had that talent, but never realized...and never grew up/got better. Making the same mistakes after years of 'experience'.

Horatio

You're welcome
This is my second analysis after first one was correct:

Czezny(watched him a few seasons at Juve when I lived in hostel with Ronaldo fans) is much more resilient against pressure than Ter Stegen. The thing with him is however he needs to be motivated. But when gets into it he’ll perform at a high level and none of those brainfarts when things matter.

I question how many players truly enjoy playing in serie A. Playing in Spain at Barca could be a huge boost for czezny also playing with lewa to give it his all. We just have to hope that his joy doesn’t wane over time. To most people it does when they get used to their situation.

How is he for Poland?

El Gato

Villarato!
Can't remember the last time I saw this guy commit some mad blunder that leads to opp chance or goal
Maybe in his younger days but rarely since he got his experience
Definitely can't say the same for Ter Stegen, he did it already this season vs Valencia, vs Girona and vs Monaco this season.

1st and 4th
Lol

Home of Barca Fans