25 - Wojciech Szczęsny

Horatio

You're welcome
I’d like to think 3 weeks would be enough for a keeper who only had retired for 3/4 weeks.

Might not be in peak form but likely good enough.

How much match fitness does keeper need actually?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I’d like to think 3 weeks would be enough for a keeper who only had retired for 3/4 weeks.

Might not be in peak form but likely good enough.

How much match fitness does keeper need actually?

Needs to up his smoking to lose fat faster.

Andresito

Staff member
Flick was asked about Tek:

“I’m not in the habit talking about players who aren’t on the team yet, he isn’t. But the players who are at Barca cannot have the guarantee of whether they are going to be starters or not,”

“I spoke with him, but as I’ve already said, I can’t really say much more until the signing is official. I think it’s Saturday that I will be in front of you next, then I can speak about Szczesny, but I can’t now.”

Andresito

Staff member
Szczęsny will sign his contract on Wednesday, and that's also the day that he will be announced as a new Barcelona player. @wlodar85

Messi983

66fc47f155019.jpeg

66fc47ebf300a.jpeg

Andresito

Staff member
He speaks great Italian, how easy will it be for him with the Spanish communication as a non-native Italian? It should be understandable to an extent no?

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He speaks great Italian, how easy will it be for him with the Spanish communication as a non-native Italian? It should be understandable to an extent no?
I speak Spanish and Italian. It should take him half a year to reach a decent level of comprehension in Spanish. Speaking will take bit longer. They are similar but not as much as people like to believe.

For example the phrase "I need to go to the gym to train."
Spanish: Necesito ir al gimnasio para entrenar.
Italian: Ho bisogno di andare in palestra per allenarmi.

There are instances were you're not understanding shit unless you've done some studying.

Home of Barca Fans