25 - Wojciech Szczęsny

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

They want that sweet ass money as expected
Nothing in it for him at this point in his career
Just creating another celebrity with an Instagram wife
About as expected so far

1727890667780.png

That's Wieliczyk Salt Mine in Poland. Beautiful isn't it? :rofl1:

The best two Polish players in history broke their backs to come to play for Box Office Barca.

Suck it up, buttercup. Mwah :mina2:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
They want that sweet ass money as expected
Nothing in it for him at this point in his career
Just creating another celebrity with an Instagram wife
About as expected so far
It’s not about the money, but about a chance to become Barca’s starting GK. It’s laughable to suggest there is “nothing” in it for him. I’m almost thinking you are just trolling, which is disappointing behavior from you once again

El Gato

Villarato!
It’s not about the money, but about a chance to become Barca’s starting GK. It’s laughable to suggest there is “nothing” in it for him. I’m almost thinking you are just trolling, which is disappointing behavior from you once again
For Lewas wife it absolutely is about the money and Instagram reach. Most likely for Szczesnys family too

Szczesny admits has had normal feelings having moved on and retired but got convinced back into it. Man's most likely done mentally. Will play like has nothing to lose and wont bother about the gains. Will see who's right

Horatio

You're welcome
For Lewas wife it absolutely is about the money and Instagram reach. Most likely for Szczesnys family too

Szczesny admits has had normal feelings having moved on and retired but got convinced back into it. Man's most likely done mentally. Will play like has nothing to lose and wont bother about the gains. Will see who's right

I respected your insight regarding Polish mentality. But you turned out wrong. Now expect you to be wrong again.

El Gato

Villarato!
I respected your insight regarding Polish mentality. But you turned out wrong. Now expect you to be wrong again.
Eh? What was I wrong in about Polish mentality lol
Don't think that ever came into convo

Not even that relevant with Szczesny. Dude basically left the country at 16

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
It is admirable. But he's also by consequence a bit more malleable and naive. Which checks out with him being all jokes on social media when they floated his name for Barca. He caved to Lewa, to media, to his wife & mother when had his mind set on chilling on a balcony

Be interesting to track his wife's career now. She used to be a singer, Eurovision competitor. Expect Polish media to be sticking a mic in front of her anytime now that there's renewed national interest in Szczesny after his defacto cozy quiet life in Italy

We'll see how he performs and how much he proves to care about what happens

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he moved with his family to Marbella?

Moving to Barcelona or even Castelldefels is probably more stressful :lol:

Home of Barca Fans