28 - Marc Bernal

ajnotkeith

He's really really young for the DM position so to come in and have mature performances immediately is very impressive.

I really like him as a future talent, if he speeds up some of his movements and works athletically to improve he can be a great player.
Particularly he is very composed, no sloppy or wasted touches.

jamrock

Yep, was thinking the same, but it's too early to say that, but if he continues like this, by January de jong will be in trouble

JamDav1982

As good as Bernal was FDJ had multiple far higher standard games last season.

I say that as the main voice behind Bernal on here and aint no mistaking.

He can be important in resting FDJ and not running him into ground again as every one else is far worse at DM.

M3ls

I don't understand why you mention De Jong when talking about Bernal. Remember already that Frankie is not 6 not in the 4-3-3 system, not in the 4-2-3-1 system. Can you remember this and or not? Next to him you always need a more defensive player, because in terms of defensive actions (both tactically and in terms of skills) he is very average.

M3ls

You've been talking about De Jong as a potential number 6 for 5 years now, 5 damn years. Frankie cannot play 6 in either the 4-3-3 system or the 4-2-3-1 system. He can't. Ten Haag also spoke about this 6 years ago.

Home of Barca Fans