28 - Marc Bernal

soul24rage

Think this is a great game to get experience in and hopefully he'll be more motivated to improve himself as a footballer.

He has time on his side to do so.

BusiTheKing

obviously way too cautious, both with his passing and positioning. not a bad game but doesn't look comfortable at this level

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
obviously way too cautious, both with his passing and positioning. not a bad game but doesn't look comfortable at this level
But he played with Casado who is “new” at this level, with Ferran, Raphinha imo out of position, inexperienced fullbacks and - meh CB. With Gavi, Pedri, Olmo, Gundo, Kounde, Araujo + some experience under his belt he might work out as a rotation player

xXKonan

It's always tough for a young guy like Bernal to come straight away into the first team and be a starter in a hard ground such as the Mestalla and especially your teammate Casado who is also new to this level.

Deserves plenty of time to get adjusted to this level. It just stinks that we are still a ways out in recovering a couple of players like Gavi, FDJ to help rotate him.

Porque

Very good one touch passing for his age.

If he can give a good account with the pressing of Bilbao at the weekend, then we got one to watch.

jamrock

Time for us to triple down and give Pau prim a chance, who has better passing that bernal.

At this point I would sell all non masia educated Midfielder.

De jong
Pedri
Gundogan

All out.

Bernal, Casado,prim, gavi,Olmo, KIM!, we move.

JamDav1982

Proud day to see him debut when was the earliest advocate for him last season.

Still got bit to go but impressive how calm he was.

mc_lovin

He's maybe still a bit weak, but heck, it's refreshing to see a midfielder of ours understand the positional game of a pivot.

M3ls

I'm skeptical about him. But he pleased me in the first half.

I especially liked the fact that he made several passes between the lines.

Damn it, why did he play so carefully in friendly matches then?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Balanced performance. Quality touches to evade pressure and kept it simple. Some nice switches of play too. Something that Gavi and Frenkie still can't do well.

Birdy

Balanced performance. Quality touches to evade pressure and kept it simple. Some nice switches of play too. Something that Gavi and Frenkie still can't do well.

I don't see Frenkie reclaiming his spot when fit.
Bernal is already much better at switching as you say, that is crucial for any DM

Home of Barca Fans