3 - Alejandro Balde

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Our weakest link imo. Rarely have I seen a player in top club playing with one leg only. He also lost his pace so there's little left.

Sell
calma grandpa he's 20 years old. Young Boys' right winger was like 1.92m tall. Difficult to outpace someone that tall with their big stride

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Whatever... but this dude needs to be backup, not first choice (and Martin should never come close to even be in the bench). We should be looking this winter already.

But who? What are some decent LBs out there?

TheStig

We fucked up when we let Grimaldo go to Bayer and when we sold Cucurella. And a smaller mistake but still a mistake was to loan Valle this summer while we have fucking Martin. We could have multiple good/great La Masia LBs but we chose to let them go.

Gazzznigga

Barca forum?....Comedy central !!!.

Same Cucurella that people here never even wanted to play for the Barca athletic because they felt he was so bad.......same Grimaldo that some here never even wanted as a 3rd back up for Alba and were more excited that he was let go......

Wow!!!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We fucked up when we let Grimaldo go to Bayer and when we sold Cucurella. And a smaller mistake but still a mistake was to loan Valle this summer while we have fucking Martin. We could have multiple good/great La Masia LBs but we chose to let them go.
We let Grimaldo go in 2016, chill :lol: But we might have had a little more patience with Cucu, I thought he was ok and saw some talent. But hey, we can't catch 'em all. Sometimes players need a change of club, country, coach + more playing time etc.

TheStig

If some people I don't know years ago didn't want them it's now hilarious if I think that letting them go was a mistake? OK...

We let Grimaldo go in 2016, chill :lol: But we might have had a little more patience with Cucu, I thought he was ok and saw some talent. But hey, we can't catch 'em all. Sometimes players need a change of club, country, coach + more playing time etc.

So what if it was 2016?

We also had a chance before he went to Bayer, he was a free agent and we needed LB badly.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Someone should explain why Grimaldo has been persona non grata at Barcelona since Bartomeu marginalized the player

But Hadjam would be my pick to reinforce here

Alik

That's why I wouldn't have minded to have Cancelo renewed, for rotation. Although that would have meant we would have even more problems registering players.

Home of Barca Fans