4 - Ronald Araújo

gregorrin10

We need to find a CB partner for him ASAP.

Garcia and Mingueza are shite. So is Lenglet. Umtiti is an Instagram model. Pique is day-to-day, reliant on motivation.

Lisandro Martinez would honestly be perfect in my book. Araujo is so good physically, but can struggle in the passing and building from the back aspect a bit, but there's nothing wrong with that, if you pair him up with a more technical, but obviously still a great defender and someone who is also good in the air. And Lisandro is all of that and more. Plus left footed, so he'd be even more comfortable in that LCB position. Not to mention he's much more affordable than the likes of De Ligt and Kounde.

As for our current options, Lenglet and Mingueza need to be sold this summer, Garcia will stay for sure, but should only be considered as the 4th CB option (bring someone like Christensen for free to be the 3rd one), while Pique needs to retire after this season. I don't even count Umtiti as our player anymore, we'll exercise that termination option in 2023 for sure.

serghei

Lisandro Martinez would honestly be perfect in my book. Araujo is so good physically, but can struggle in the passing and building from the back aspect a bit, but there's nothing wrong with that, if you pair him up with a more technical, but obviously still a great defender and someone who is also good in the air. And Lisandro is all of that and more. Plus left footed, so he'd be even more comfortable in that LCB position. Not to mention he's much more affordable than the likes of De Ligt and Kounde.

As for our current options, Lenglet and Mingueza need to be sold this summer, Garcia will stay for sure, but should only be considered as the 4th CB option (bring someone like Christensen for free to be the 3rd one), while Pique needs to retire after this season. I don't even count Umtiti as our player anymore, we'll exercise that termination option in 2023 for sure.

Let's hope the board start to take this seriously. We need defenders. At least two good ones.

For the current team, a top, fast and technical CB would be the best bang for buck imo.

FCBfan22

@As_TomasRoncero
: "Araujo has Real Madrid DNA. He's one of us. I'm convinced he's a Madridista."

ppc-sins-envy-emperor-palpatine-meme.jpg.jpg

Catta

He is attempting more long balls for some time now. I believe that is Xavis way to improve his passing skills. Hope he signs the new contract soon.

gregorrin10

So so strong in one on one duels. Love how he literally bullied and pushed the Bilbao player off the ball a few times tonight (without actually doing too much and fouling him of course). So mature in his defending. Him and Adama are the perfect answers to Bilbao's physical play. Hit them right back.

FinBarcelonafan

He is physically on different level to basically everyone in LaLiga. What a beast. Good luck beating him in 1vs1, headers or running contest.

Awesome.

Porque

Araujo vs Dembele and Adama must be fun in training. Now you know why they are so good in one-on-ones. Having to try and outsprint the Uruguayan Machine.

Messigician

Breaking

🚨🚨[@tjuanmarti🥇] | Ronald Araujo has stopped the process of buying a new house in Barcelona.

Seems he's off to Liverpool lads

Home of Barca Fans