4 - Ronald Araújo

Messigician

So so strong in one on one duels. Love how he literally bullied and pushed the Bilbao player off the ball a few times tonight (without actually doing too much and fouling him of course). So mature in his defending. Him and Adama are the perfect answers to Bilbao's physical play. Hit them right back.
Yeah he will do well at Liverpool

gregorrin10

You have a problem with me posting the news?

I have a problem with you posting fake news. (not about the house, but you making shit up where he's going).

It would be just fine if you actually stick at posting just the news, but you just gotta go one step further and bring your conclusions (and most times delusions) in it.

Messigician

I have a problem with you posting fake news. (not about the house, but you making shit up where he's going).

It would be just fine if you actually stick at posting just the news, but you just gotta go one step further and bring your conclusions (and most times delusions) in it.

So what if I'm saying he's off to Liverpool?

Catta

Wouldn't surprise me if he left. Club is offering the Danish Lenglet 6.5 mil per year, but are lowballing Araujo.

JamDav1982

They left it far too long to try and renew him and let stock grow to point EPL teams throwing money.

Gavi and Aruajo should have been renewed long before now and back to same argument Demebele would have... dont plead poverty for lower contracts when paying 55m for a player and hinting in press going after Haaland for huge money.

Porque

Need to tie up Gavi and Ronald before completing Christensen and Kessie. Both Gavi and Araujo are first team starters with huge upside.

It is debatable Kessie and Christensen would even be in the first 11.

JamDav1982

Nah would get Christensen done as early as could.

Worst case be cant get Araujo signed up and try to sell him in summer and scrambling for replacements.

Porque

I do think we will extend Araujo and Gavi in the end though. I mean, surely the club realise that even if they pay Araujo more than they intended now, we would have the leverage for a higher transfer fee if we wish the eventually cash in.

vuji_31

Doubt they are stupid enough to not extend araujo, and sign christansen for 6 at year.

Or they, count on selling him for big bucjs at PL to found Haaland?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Xavi: "Ara?jo is the footballer who has improved the most since we arrived. He is growing a lot with the ball, which he had to improve because he is one of the best defensively, and he is doing a lot."

Home of Barca Fans