4 - Ronald Araújo

feggydinho

It is already in the works.

He will be known as a traitor money whore who left for his insatiable greed in a few months.

Despite the fact we are probably offering pennies. And whilst he started for the first team for nearly 2 seasons he was only on a few thousand a week.

But never let truth get in the way of a witch hunt against a young talented player.

The difference this time is that only few people would fall for their gimmicks

Birdy

According to Culemania, "Araujo charges 2.5 million euros per season and Bar?a is willing to pay him four million net", I think 4m net is not that far off from the rumored 10m gross we offered to Christensen.

Christensen will be on 6m net.
I wouldn't accept 4m net if I were him.
Being already at the team, having become the best defender of the squad, bailing the team in difficult situations, and accepting some newcomer who is worst than you in most aspects of the game to get more?
It's unacceptable!

Either give him the same, or withdraw the offer to Christensen.

jamrock

I think fati & pedri are on like 4.5-5m per year they aren't gonna give him more than those two, I think that's the clubs main issue.

Birdy

I think fati & pedri are on like 4.5-5m per year they aren't gonna give him more than those two, I think that's the clubs main issue.

Another leak today said he wants the same.

Cm'oon Laporta, don't be a dick.
Give this dude at least the same per year

serghei

Another leak today said he wants the same.

Cm'oon Laporta, don't be a dick.
Give this dude at least the same per year

I agree, he should be near that. I doubt we'll be getting a better CB than Araujo at the same age, for less of a salary than that.

I bet Laporta will not let him go but is hoping to get a better deal for the club. Hope he doesn't get burnt. That's the last thing we need, lose some key players for the next phase of the rebuild. If anything we should be adding, not losing.

jamrock

If he wants the same just give it to him on a 5 year contract, lock him in on relatively low wages for another 3-4 years.

delancey

He needs to prove himself first before demanding an inflated salary. Barto days are long gone; if he wants more than Pedri, Fati, etc, he should just leave. Also, he should be grateful towards Barcelona for bringing him to the B-team to prove himself. If rumors are true, I don?t like this player?s attitude towards the club.

PSG can buy him. 😜 We bring in free signings as a temporary fix. Problem solved for a few years! Plus an additional 30-50m in the bank.

Porque

When you see the counters of yesterdays game (Mbappe + Vini), you absolutely need someone like Araujo for the modern defence.

lol at people saying he has to prove himself.
He is a starter for quite some time now and he is easily our best defender being only 23 years old.
The perfect modern defender and future captain material.

serghei

lol at people saying he has to prove himself.
He is a starter for quite some time now and he is easily our best defender being only 23 years old.
The perfect modern defender and future captain material.

He was a sub last year in the Copa Final, so only this year he has made the definitive step towards being a clear starter.

Home of Barca Fans