4 - Ronald Araújo

Temptation

Is Nunez any good?
Saw Suarez had recomended him to us, but reading up on him he had some injury tha almost made him quit football?

He reminds ne a bit of Ruud van Nistelrooy. He's very good. A traditional number 9. Promising af. One to watch out for sure.

He'll cost a minimum of 80 mil now according to Benfica.

khaled_a_d

Completely clowned the RM CBs on that header. Too strong, too physically gifted.

It was weird defensive set up for RM, he was sitting behind and made the run forward, his man was actually Modric and he couldn't stop him, leaving Araujo in a position to out jump CBs as he was doing it from movement while their CB was from stationary situation.
Don't get why Modric was the one in front of him though, why was he even in penalty area

Horatio

You're welcome
No I don't know but I questioned it. I don't think your post gives any clarity though...

You do. He came off the pitch when he kicked that bench because of an injury. You were there present in the chat when it happened. I have memory of an elephant...sometimes.

Bobo32

You do. He came off the pitch when he kicked that bench because of an injury. You were there present in the chat when it happened. I have memory of an elephant...sometimes.

Ok, my memory is quite short. I was maybe thinking of another game where he made tantrums from the stands...

edit: Had you seen the clip with Koeman before and know from which game it was? Umtiti in so it's not that many to choose from...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans