4 - Ronald Araújo

Catta

Not every player does it just for the camera. Some have genuine passion for the sport and the club, Araujo is one of them. Some others belong in the first category, fake players who are only there for the likes and the fame. :puig:

FinBarcelonafan

Araujo has some proper hate in him. I remember his face watching the Bayern slaughter(8-2). Damn man got some rage in him and determination..

That's one thing I like about our new players and young ones. They seem to have determination and hate in them. For too long we saw lack of determination or any fight whatsoever..

Messigician

"Barca issue take it or leave it offer to the Uruguayan. Araujo is upset, he wants to stay but doesn't understand why he isn't being valued"

Damn ruthless board

Catta

I wonder what our board plans to do in case he leaves in the summer. Can't understand why they ignore the best - and the easiest solution.

My theory is that they see an easy way to get some fast cash, and to replace him with a free player(Christensen). They can easily lie to the fans and say he left because he asked for to much, even though he just wants to feel valued.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The rumour I read is the opposite, they raised their offer but told him it is their final one.

I think you guys are talking about the same. Gave him an offer that tripled his original salary, whatever it is, and said no more offers.

I really don't understand how the club could get so laxed on the wages of those incoming players and yet so stringent on the wages of players that are here and doing great job at the club already.

Raketa10

I think you guys are talking about the same. Gave him an offer that tripled his original salary, whatever it is, and said no more offers.

I really don't understand how the club could get so laxed on the wages of those incoming players and yet so stringent on the wages of players that are here and doing great job at the club already.

I agree with you. It's not fair at all. They need to solve this and not give ultimatums to our young players. I am not saying Araujo should get more than Pedri but it would be stupid to lose him because they couldn't settle for 1 mil more.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans