4 - Ronald Araújo

ajnotkeith

Kane is at the end of his prime years. Araujo is just starting them.

Of course he can be worth around the same. Bayern paid 100m for only a few years of Kane (as good as he is).

Araujo is a world class CB approaching his prime and still improving yet.

CatalinR10

Anyone wanting to sell him for 100 mil ....

You're a bunch of fools boyos !

That money will be wasted on players who will be flops.

In the end it will be another 100 mil wasted put next to the other half a billion on Coutinho / Dembele / Griezmann / Ferran / Rapinha .

Not to mention that we've prayed for a great CB in past for who knows how many years and now we finally have him.

This guy is going nowhere boyos !

He'll be the future captain of the team or death !

topt

Dias to City
de Ligt to Bayern (from Juve)
Laporte to City

That's what you get for 60-70. Current Araujo is much better than those were at the time of their respective transfer. Personally I would have a hard time accepting 100m. City paid 90m for Gvardiol.
no,, he is not; he is part of a very average squad that has showed nothing

topt

Absolute delusion in here to think Araujo wouldn't fetch 100m. I'm all for fans of other teams coming here to give their opinion, but when their opinions are just opportunities to display their hatred of Barca then the mods really need to be having a word. The Real Madrid fans here, bar Morten, are the same.

I mean I've actually had conversations where Ribery was said to be better than Maradona and Romario and Pedri is Athletic Bilbao level.

Basta ya.
WTF, what hatered, mods ? are you insane, cause I said he is not worth 100M ?
I mean Ribery most certainly was better than Barca Maradona.... thats for mod ban ? fuck me

topt

Kane is at the end of his prime years. Araujo is just starting them.

Of course he can be worth around the same. Bayern paid 100m for only a few years of Kane (as good as he is).

Araujo is a world class CB approaching his prime and still improving yet.
and defenders are not even close worth as much as strikers

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
we did NOT pay more and also its damn debatable who is better

Relatively easy add-ons that can make the transfer reach 78m euros.

Araujo is better than de Ligt at everything apart from playing out from the back. I do like de Ligt a lot though.

Home of Barca Fans