4 - Ronald Araújo

weloveyuner

To be honest injury finished him or he’s distracted about his future.

I’d sell to Bayern for 100m and invest in the attack

Araujo isn't finished; far from it. And given this board's track record lately for spending on offense, I don't think that's a smart move either. Thank goodness you're not running the club.

JohnN

One of the best young defenders, that cost us next to nothing, declared finished by the forum experts, because of couple of meh performances while playing injured in a totally dysfunctional team.

Messigician

Maybe Araujo isn’t finished but injuries always take a toll eventually he will start coming back slightly worse and worse each time

Either way our defence is fine we need to fix the attack and with 100m in the bank and offloading the finished attackers we can get a brand new front 3

Porque

That may be Bayerns limit (though you spent 80m on Lucas, but Barcelona shouldn't accept anything less than a top 5 CB sale for Araujo. So 80m+

Our best defender, so yes we could syphon funds to strengthen the attack, but we would also need to replace Araujo.

Andresito

Staff member
Dias to City
de Ligt to Bayern (from Juve)
Laporte to City

That's what you get for 60-70. Current Araujo is much better than those were at the time of their respective transfer. Personally I would have a hard time accepting 100m. City paid 90m for Gvardiol.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Absolute delusion in here to think Araujo wouldn't fetch 100m. I'm all for fans of other teams coming here to give their opinion, but when their opinions are just opportunities to display their hatred of Barca then the mods really need to be having a word. The Real Madrid fans here, bar Morten, are the same.

I mean I've actually had conversations where Ribery was said to be better than Maradona and Romario and Pedri is Athletic Bilbao level.

Basta ya.

Home of Barca Fans