4 - Ronald Araújo

jamrock

Who is the top player Bayern signed that any city, Barca or Madrid were in for?.

You guess it none.

Had never happen.

Will never happen.

Live with it and win your 15th league title on a row, great achievement.

topt

Who is the top player Bayern signed that any city, Barca or Madrid were in for?.

You guess it none.

Had never happen.

Will never happen.

Live with it and win your 15th league title on a row, great achievement.
you live in some alternate universe, until recent bayern top signing was martinez for 40M, they clearly changed that now.
In the last few years Mazraoui on free transfer CLEARLY chose bayern over barca.
who is the top signing Barca signed that bayern were after ? Dest, ha ha ha
Also i dont know where you are getting city from, only reason people go there is money not pulling power.

Last edited:

topt

Top club spend big every summer, not once every 3-4 summers :lol:, what is this argument?
bayern doesnt; I looked it over and yes Barca is a bigger net spender than Bayern ( inlcluding kane) since your financial crash, thats something he he he

serghei

bayern doesnt; I looked it over and yes Barca is a bigger net spender than Bayern ( inlcluding kane) since your financial crash, thats something he he he

Net spend is not a very relevant statistic. It's normal to spend less on new players when you already have a stacked squad. At the time of the Barca crash Bayern was a top 3 side in Europe.

Bayern is a special case too, because in the past they were known to raid Bundesliga 'rivals' and get their players for cheap, or sometimes even for free. This happens when you are the only elite club in a league.

Bayern is gonna face problems too on this front in the future. The times when they could get the big talents in Bundesliga for cheap are over. Now even if the player wants to go to Bayern (and most players in Bundesliga want that), they are expected to pay close to 100m for a big talent. Like Wirtz for example.

Last edited:

Messigician

To be honest injury finished him or he’s distracted about his future.

I’d sell to Bayern for 100m and invest in the attack

Blanco

He has like 3 bad matches in his barca career, two of them in last two weeks playing without CDM. And you’d sell him?

He is your best player, on top of that he is the leader of the team. If Militao is not the same after the injury i hope Perez somehow gets Araujo to pair him with Rudiger. Mbappe wont come again so 100 mil for a player like Araujo plus the embarrassment of Barca sounds reasonable.

Messigician

He has like 3 bad matches in his barca career, two of them in last two weeks playing without CDM. And you’d sell him?

He is your best player, on top of that he is the leader of the team. If Militao is not the same after the injury i hope Perez somehow gets Araujo to pair him with Rudiger. Mbappe wont come again so 100 mil for a player like Araujo plus the embarrassment of Barca sounds reasonable.

Barca don't sell to real madrid

Messigician

Sums up Barca fanbase perfectly.

Also worth mentioning: He plays with a mask and normally you'd be out for 2 to 3 weeks with a fractured cheekbone.

Only real issue with Araujo is his tendency to get injured pretty easily.
And that reason is exactly why I’d sell him for 100m and invest in attack

Home of Barca Fans