4 - Ronald Araújo

Nucky

Looks like we will start the season with Barca B.. Half of the first team out already, now all we need is 2-3 more injuries at pre season games..

BJJ

Fuck me. It's time we hire players who are physically and mentally resilient.
I don't know if it's the fault of the players or medical staff but it's always our players who seem the most injury prone.
Flick hasn't even managed one match and he has Gavi,Pedri, De Jong and Araujo out. I probably missed someone but fuck it. Gundogan is old and we can't expect him to play week in, week out. We need to bring in a DM plus Paredes or Rabiot. Midfield us waay to thin. That idiot Laporta is focused in Nico though.

akaranzo

Fuck me. It's time we hire players who are physically and mentally resilient.
I don't know if it's the fault of the players or medical staff but it's always our players who seem the most injury prone.
Flick hasn't even managed one match and he has Gavi,Pedri, De Jong and Araujo out. I probably missed someone but fuck it. Gundogan is old and we can't expect him to play week in, week out. We need to bring in a DM plus Paredes or Rabiot. Midfield us waay to thin. That idiot Laporta is focused in Nico though.
You want Paredes or Rabiot??? And you're calling Laporta an idiot? LMFAO

Blanco

A bit of exaggeration, but not off by a lot. It used to be De Jong, but his last season has been abysmal.
De Jong is a better player, he is good at DM, CM and even AM or CB, very versatile, but if we are talking striktly for CM Rabiot is better imo

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rabiot is not a bad player though, but he’s not worth the salary he wants.

Seem to have matured over the years too or perhaps he told his mother who is also his agent to stop being an idiot.

Windhook

Rabiot is big improvement on Romeu and whoever versatile role player on Barca squad.

Frenkie, first of all is not a great DM. Second he's injury-prone.

Home of Barca Fans