4 - Ronald Araújo

Messi983

If we're signing older players their level better be closer to Gundo than Rabiot. Not many players like that available though obviously.

also, I would take Ndidi over Rabiot every day if we're looking at free agents.

serghei

Yea, me too, but I'm worried the guy is planning to leave for free. He seems the type to fuck over the club. Might be heading ourselves for Umtiti 2.0.

Him and De Jong for 150-170m combined would be very good sales. With that money and some good signings the squad can be improved.

Loki

Well, he's 25 years old now, 26 next summer when signing a new contract, so not a youngster anymore. He knows he has 2 really good contracts left to sign before he starts to decline due his age. It definitely looks like he prioritizes money before the club. Laporta needs to clear this up this season and if Araujo gonna demand too much money for the next contract, he needs to sell him summer 25.

Last edited:

El Barcelona

🚑 (ARAUJO): Ronaldo Araujo will undergo medical tests this afternoon. If there is a decision to do an operation he could be out for 4 months. If not, conservative treatment method and he will be out for 2 months.
#FCB 🇺🇾

Via: @fansjavimiguel

jamrock

There goes any chance of selling him this summer.

The two players we could realistically sell this summer are both injured, we can't catch a break financially

serghei

On top of being a low IQ player, on top of having poor technique, on top of bearing no responsibility like a leader does, he's also injury prone.

Great. :lol:

Possibly 4 months and he didn't even get involved in a bad tackle. Just like that.

At least he's not on a big contract, probably never will be, and cost us little money.

Home of Barca Fans