5 - Carles Puyol

J

jtmx12

If it did happen in the first half I wouldn't be saying anything at all. It happened in the 2nd half, and there were reasons that could have avoided it.

As for Thiago, he played 90 minutes against Granada xD

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If it did happen in the first half I wouldn't be saying anything at all. It happened in the 2nd half, and there were reasons that could have avoided it.

As for Thiago, he played 90 minutes against Granada xD

I'll try to believe you wouldn't say anything if it happened in the first half, I'll give that to you in good spirit...

But Thiago playing 90 minutes against Granada has absolutely nothing to do with his injury a whole week later and with no mid-week game... Especially because it was a whole different injury as the one he had before, like mentioned earlier...

J

jtmx12

I'll try to believe you wouldn't say anything if it happened in the first half, I'll give that to you in good spirit...

But Thiago playing 90 minutes against Granada has absolutely nothing to do with his injury a whole week later and with no mid-week game... Especially because it was a whole different injury as the one he had before, like mentioned earlier...

Ok perhaps about Thiago I was wrong altho he played alot just coming back from an injury. I guess I'm just a bit tired & mad of seeing a barca player getting injured every freaking single match...

Ender

2edmkiu.jpg

hellsangel1

I do't know how anybody can blame Tito for a freak elbow injury like that. Second of all, there was no Pique and I know how this forum would have reacted had Puyol been substitued for the shaky Song in an away CL game.

Last edited:

Barca8

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I just got home from work and watched the match (late, i know). Who do I see while the Champions League music is playing? PUYOL!
I couldn't have been happier. Especially with El Classico coming up. We dominate the game and then the injury! Puyol was having a fantastic game too. He looked sharp and fit to go for Sunday. Now we're back to square one with no CBs. What a horrendous injury. All the best to Carles and a speedy recovery!

I might sound like a broken record but I really wish somebody at FCB would define this logic for me...
Alex Song
Cost: 20 mil
Positions: CMF, DMF
Need: Low (Busquets, Mascherano, J. Dos Santos) & we could have got Yann M'Vila for cheaper and he's more creative

Jan Vertonghen
Cost: 9 mill
Positions: CB, LB, DMF, CMF
Need: Very High & even higher now due to injuries (Puyol, Pique, Muniesa)

I hope Bartra gets a chance in El Classico

Home of Barca Fans