5 - Carles Puyol

Y

Youngie

Shit... Our opponents are going to score more goals than ever with Puyol's missing... The fact that he'll not be on the pitch against PSG will be very bad for the team...

Puyol isn't definitely out of the QF vs. PSG yet. Didn't he get injured a few months ago and was back a lot sooner than expected.

Garrus

So our CB options for the CL this season have been a pussy (pique), A broken defender (puyol), Not a defender in the first place (Maschi), And a defender that didn't get a single minute of play time in 5 months (Bartra)
And to think some cules expect us to win the CL :facepalm:

Antimadridista1

No way... Our defense doesn't have Madrid's level or any other team's level of the quarter.
I think that a new CB will be useful for the next season.. We cannot play anymore with theses defenders !!
I would like to see Song as CB because Bartra clearly hasn't the level required , I mean for the moment.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

So our CB options for the CL this season have been a pussy (pique), A broken defender (puyol), Not a defender in the first place (Maschi), And a defender that didn't get a single minute of play time in 5 months (Bartra)
And to think some cules expect us to win the CL :facepalm:

You forgot Song... he was brought exactly for this kind of situation :smiley_scared:

Y

Youngie

Thanks to whoever deleted that GIF. That's the last thing I want to see - real or fake. Garrus: please think before you post!

Our defense did pretty well on Tuesday (besides that chance Niang missed). If they play like that against PSG, we should go through. And Puyol should be back by the 2nd leg. Might not be at 100% though.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans