5 - Carles Puyol

BarcaGirl

Pruna (team doctor): "Puyol had discomfort since the end of October, since the away game against Getafe."

He should have been treated long time ago :facepalm:

Seems like they're estimating that it could take anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks for Puyol to recover. Hope it's closer to 4 (knowing :puyol: there's a good chance it will be). Hope he returns earlier like he did last time, but I wouldn't count on it.

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
it makes finding his eventual replacement even more important this summer, shame we'll probably do it wrong.

get well soon :(

Maria

Pruna (team doctor): "Puyol had discomfort since the end of October, since the away game against Getafe."

He should have been treated long time ago :facepalm:

They didn't wanted to lose the CdR. :lol: Sometimes I wonder if atleast someone from our club is thinking at this things..especially when I see how our biggest rival acted after Casillas got injured or when they discovered that Pepe needed a surgery.

spark

They didn't wanted to lose the CdR. :lol: Sometimes I wonder if atleast someone from our club is thinking at this things..especially when I see how our biggest rival acted after Casillas got injured or when they discovered that Pepe needed a surgery.

:lol: We signed Pinto after Jorquera got injured. If something like that happened again this technical staff would just use Oier :lol:.

CatalinR10

Puyol's injuries so far

BFc8OewCEAARduK.jpg:large

Y

Youngie

His body is glass actually, but he mental power is iron.

Pal how is his body "glass"? Look at the injuries he's had! Those injuries would've retired any guy in any other profession. Yet Puyol continues...warrior.

Y

Youngie

If his body was iron he wouldn't have that many injuries.

:facepalm: all his injuries would make his body "glass" except the injuries have no effect making Puyol "iron". Enough about it please...I'm complimenting the player - saying how tough he is.

Home of Barca Fans