5 - Carles Puyol

JackSparrow

No matter how old he is Puyol is still one of the best defenders in the world. Its not just his defending its also his personality and karizma that he brings on the field. And he makes Pique look better. Who was awful tonight against Paris.

JamDav1982

No matter how old he is Puyol is still one of the best defenders in the world. Its not just his defending its also his personality and karizma that he brings on the field. And he makes Pique look better. Who was awful tonight against Paris.

As much as I like Puyol he is no longer one of the best defenders in the world and has been as guilty as Pique in many of the bigger games this season.

F

Flavia

So what the hell is the status on Puyol? Is he gonna be ready for the semis?

He had surgery on march 15th. The time of recovery was set in between 1 month and a half to 3 months. Nothing else was said so far

USWAY

As much as I like Puyol he is no longer one of the best defenders in the world and has been as guilty as Pique in many of the bigger games this season.
This is true, thing is that when he and Pique play together, the defense as a whole is alot more solid. But I agree, I love Puyol but it's just sad that he's turning 35 soon and we still depend on him this much. We all knew he wouldn't be able to last a full season, yet the brass did nothing about it this past off-season. Silva really would've been great for us this year. (Sighs)

Home of Barca Fans