5 - Carles Puyol

gimmick

I do not think I have ever had so much faith than what I do now in Puyol. He is having such an incredible season. Everything about him seems alot more crisp - his tackling, his reading his heading. Great to see as for far too long we all had to listen that Puyol was not a great centre half and he is a weak link. I cannot think of a team in world football at the moment where he would not be first choice.

Gwenier

Truely amazing display of skills in this season's every match. Almost second goalkeeper (got several saves) & perfect defender in one. What is more pleasant for fans is that: Not only he can but strongly wishes to win his every opponent!!!

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Lol he was in so many great positions tonight but was ignored quite often :lol: he mixed some rashness with some good tackles, was solid enough.

V

Valon

Was solid in defence but when we were attacking showed why we really need a RB backup.

Although he was ignored quite a lot tonight like Cal said but he should've shot when he had that chance near the end but he decided to stop and pass.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Yeh I agree Valon, he made the run and it was screaming for a right footed smash. He actually did the defender completely but his pass wasn't really the right option.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
was good but man i like him in the center so much better i held my breath everytime marquez touched the ball

and puyol had so much space on the right at times

MinaFCB

every time he falls down or sb kicks him i think 'Oh ,no,he must be injured' but it seems that such things make him stronger.This man is living legend.

Pepe Silvia

haha yeah Puyol took a few knocks this game but he'll be fine and I'm sure he was expecting it anyway - I honestly think he thrives on it. It was funny when some RS player ran by and swiped his ankle and he screamed out and the camera picked up on audio. It was like an injured barbarian about to snap!

Home of Barca Fans