5 - Carles Puyol

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Oh God, how long is he out? I don't like the situation, we are in, one bit... especially with Arsenal hitting their top form

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
208wgp5.gif

:lol:

alex 10

Carles Puyol says on its website that his injury is progressing well and that your feelings are increasingly good. "With respect to my injury, every day is better, we marked a week of rest and feelings are getting .

Bionicman

I was watching Youtube videos by abc1008mbs1179 when I saw Puyol appear at 1:10. Great play by him. Incidentally, Afellay appears at 0:45.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nie vid man. Some of those clearances are just reflex but those defensive efforts are often undervalued.

P

PhilS

i seriously hope he ccomes back before arsenal.i am not comfortable with both adriano and maxwell as full backs.for hercules game we should play
adriano---pique--busquets---abidal

Masch played quite a bit in the earlier CL games. Has Pep ever played Pique and Busquets together in central defense? I can only remember each of them at right center back on 4 man back lines.

Assuming Puyol will still be out, how about this lineup for Arsenal on Feb 16, get all the best talent on the field:

Valdes
Alves Pique Busquets Abidal
Masch Xavi Iniesta
Messi Villa Pedro

Subs Maxwell Keita Afellay

Richard.H

Masch played quite a bit in the earlier CL games. Has Pep ever played Pique and Busquets together in central defense? I can only remember each of them at right center back on 4 man back lines.

Assuming Puyol will still be out, how about this lineup for Arsenal on Feb 16, get all the best talent on the field:

Valdes
Alves Pique Busquets Abidal
Masch Xavi Iniesta
Messi Villa Pedro

Subs Maxwell Keita Afellay

I always wanted to see how a Pique Busquets pair in CB would work. I also want this lineup for the Arsenal game.

ZIG-ZAG-ZIG

Been out the loop for a minute...... Anyone have a rough idea when Puyol is back and more specifically, any chance of him of making the Arsenal game next week ?

Home of Barca Fans