5 - Carles Puyol

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Another relapse...if every thing as planned now onwards he might be back for Almeria game, missing Villarreal and Shakhtar! Why God Why!? :(

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Another relapse...if every thing as planned now onwards he might be back for Almeria game, missing Villarreal and Shakhtar! Why God Why!? :(

:( :( :(
he's been away for so long.
hope it doesn't affect his fitness greatly.

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
methinks he's finished.

tendinitis can go one of two ways. Puyol appears to be more Hargreaves than Xavi.

I hope and pray I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

we really need to sign Sakho this summer.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
:( now badger will be key as i think we might have to use busi in the CB position :( for key games....... man worst thing possible to lose abidal to some crazy thing as a liver tumor and puyol breaking down :(

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
methinks he's finished.

tendinitis can go one of two ways. Puyol appears to be more Hargreaves than Xavi.

I hope and pray I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

we really need to sign Sakho this summer.

It's high time you be wrong dude ;)

villarreal AND shakhtar? bye-bye CL and liga

seriously though no abidal, no puyol =Fontàs????

excited!!

Edited it for you
Gear up for some Fontàs time man :)

Galning

methinks he's finished.

angryginger.jpg

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Well Puyol always surprised us with his miraculous short recovery times. I dont remember him ever being out that long for such a problem. Meta might not be far off.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Abidal has a bit of the Thurams about him... but Sakho is even more similar :D Has that unbelievable strength.

I'd like to go into next season with... Piqué, Puyol, Fontas, Abidal and Sakho as our CBs. Alves, Bartra, Adriano and Maxwell as our full-backs.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans