6 - Gavi

fergus90

Nah he's staying. He's still rough round the edges and won't get as much game time elsewhere as he would at Barca.

Would be absolutely ridiculous for him to leave.

El Barcelona

They can't register Kounde at this moment because of the wage bill, so giving him a new contract with a raise makes it only harder. He will sign a new contract when everyone is registered. Btw, I read today that Araujo is still registered under his old contract without the raise.. not sure how reliable that news is but this confirms my thoughts about the renewal of gavi.

Messigician

They can't register Kounde at this moment because of the wage bill, so giving him a new contract with a raise makes it only harder. He will sign a new contract when everyone is registered. Btw, I read today that Araujo is still registered under his old contract without the raise.. not sure how reliable that news is but this confirms my thoughts about the renewal of gavi.

50m release clause

Tik tok Laporta

Porque

Catalan Rags said the BO went up to 100m in July- which coincides with when the Liverpool interest ended.

Anyways, thought it was an open secret that the club is now waiting for the closure of the transfer market (Sept) to renew Gavi so that his salary is not reflected in this year's cap.

Andresito

Staff member

It was already reported Araujo's new contract would kick in at the end of this year iirc.

JohnN

Gavi looked like the youngster he is for a second match in a row. Don't think he is ready to be a starter, in fact far from it at this point.

Zidane82

I read that he has told the club that he will wait until the last day of the season !
He is unhappy about us getting Kessie in and getting Pjanic back off loan.

If we do not sign Bernardo then he will sign the deal .
If we sign Bernardo he will not sign and then he will be free to leave ..

Sounds kinda feasible

Home of Barca Fans