6 - Gavi

mc_lovin

A year ago I thought Gavi+Pedri was too light in midfield (at least until their early/mid 20's).

Gavi at 18 is an absolute freak of nature :worthy:

Porque

Might be the key to PSG winning the CL next season. Got to imagine SheikShack throws all his Camelmeat at the kid.

Tackle

Public perception of him is that he's some offensive maestro. Makes sense; all short, young, Spanish central midfielders from La Masia are stereotyped to fit the same profile.

FinBarcelonafan

Public perception of him is that he's some offensive maestro. Makes sense; all short, young, Spanish central midfielders from La Masia are stereotyped to fit the same profile.

He is weirdly aggressive for a Spanish player. He is from Sevilla though. Capital of bull fighting no?

Jaguar

Flair Trait
To be honest I've never seen the appeal of Gavi that others do. I remember mentioning this a while back, and surprisingly a few respectable posters disagreed. The rest of the season however, especially towards the end of last season, Gavi was very uninvolved and played in quite a few matches where Barca heavily disappointed.

Quite bizarre you don't recognize how good Gavi is. He's an absolute gem that works 110% with and without the ball, and he proved it again tonight :gavi:

Barcilliant

He's much better now. Still lacking end product but that should come with age. Best work rate and tenacity from a masia product I've ever seen.

Home of Barca Fans